Bus Welcome vs. Spurs

Pep Guardiola: “I encourage our fans to come to the stadium [against Tottenham on Sunday] because we will have fun!”

I didn't see many having fun in the first half on Tuesday. Seriously though he has no need to say that as every home league game is sold out. He better get used to less vocal support as our tourist fanbase take the place of priced out locals.

WELCOME TOTTINGHAM HOTSPURS!!

tumblr_nriacqS0Fs1rbud4zo1_500.gif

Exactly. Watch any given PL match on TV and most of the atmospheres and variety of home chants are rubbish.

Atmospheres ebb and flow in this country with the game and it's importance. The alternative is a section like fans abroad do and Palace here. As we've found out these just end up as turgid background noise with no relevance to what's actually happening on the field of play.

Because it whips the crowd up and hopefully encourages the players for big important games. If they start doing them for games like tomorrow,when they are being done for the important games at the end of the season it will be just “meh another one.

I won’t name him but a football legend once assured me fans vocal support really did help spur him on during matches.

They’re obviously concentrating on the game but playing in front of near silence must be difficult.

Because it whips the crowd up and hopefully encourages the players for big important games. If they start doing them for games like tomorrow,when they are being done for the important games at the end of the season it will be just “meh another one.
I believe that on any given day we should do what we possibly can to make the atmosphere as good as possible to gibe the lads the best possible chance. There is no doubt that getting people to the ground early on Sunday, getting more beer in them and clapping the bus in will have a positive effect on the atmosphere during the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.