Buy ur club n burn it down

I think this song makes us sound like rags, this is something them cunts would sing, i hate it

im sure if any other club were in our situation they would sing something similar to that.

Blueto said:
I hate this chant and think it's unimaginative
smug and arrogant. It was ok against the scum,
but it is becoming cringeworthy, we are better than that.
Dons tin hat as plenty of people sing it.

Fully agree with that!

It's shit but better than the Munchen songs we hear still. I'm sure that on Saturday fans underneath the 'Impeccable...' banner were singing about Munich.

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'd also hazard a guess that the OP of this thread wasn't there while the forest fans were singing 'your ground's too big for you', to which we quite rightly replied with the 'buy your club and burn it down' song, a perfect response IMO

still a shit song im sure we could of replied with something a little more imagainitive,couldent even here them sing that in the north stand corner,then again i was nodding off..

The Fat el Hombre said:
I'd also hazard a guess that the OP of this thread wasn't there while the forest fans were singing 'your ground's too big for you', to which we quite rightly replied with the 'buy your club and burn it down' song, a perfect response IMO

The perfect response would have been for the team to actually beat a shite team who are a division lower than them.

It's seems the only thing we can 'win' at is having the biggest bank balance...big whoop.

Tasteless, arrogant chant, IMO

quiet_riot said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

The perfect response would have been for the team to actually beat a shite team who are a division lower than them.

What do you want us to do, run on the pitch and score a goal?

The Fat el Hombre said:
quiet_riot said:

What do you want us to do, run on the pitch and score a goal?

haha. I wasn't suggesting we could do it...was just saying that's what the best reply to any derogatory chant would be! :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.