Caballero signs

Good player but, like Sagna, not a player that will improve us all that much.

Fernando will be helpful in certain games but so far we haven't really signed anyone who will push us on like Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal (once Sanchez is tied up) have.

SrilankanBlue said:
Jw_zps93fba496.jpg

The punches stat is interesting. English keepers are usually known for catching more and the foreigners prefer to punch but this doesn't show that.

ElanJo said:

Fernando will be helpful in certain games but so far we haven't really signed anyone who will push us on like Chelsea, Utd and Arsenal (once Sanchez is tied up) have.
That's because our entire summer budget would be wasted.

We don't need Fabregas or Sanchez, especially not to the tune of £30m.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
ElanJo said:

That's because our entire summer budget would be wasted.

We don't need Fabregas or Sanchez, especially not to the tune of £30m.

We have more than enough with sales

ElanJo said:

Well I would argue that Caballero is an upgrade on the current Joe Hart, maybe not the one of two or three years ago but for me he is better than Hart at the moment.

ColinLee said:
SrilankanBlue said:
These comparisons between players in different teams let alone different leagues are pointless although you did miss out the rather important goals conceded column :- 46 for Willy, just 30 for Joe.

They're not really. Would we have said the same about Augero's goals in the same league?

Saves per goal? Confirms that if you shoot on target v Hart you have a good chance of scoring which is what I said all last season. Hart has a better defence in front of him than Caballero so hasn't been called into action as much. I think he will replace Joe as the season goes on.

kywc84 said:
Manc in London said:
I have reserveations. Not based on Cabellero or what this may mean for Hart. It is his name. The puns and word play are already at an unbearable level.
Will Pellegrini go with his Hart or his Willy?

Jesus. Ric, can we have a filter whereby references to 'Willy' is changed to something offensive about the poster? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.