Caicedo's Goal

I agree totally, give the lad a chance and see what he can do.

All our "strikers" at the moment are not performing bring in new blood to see what they can do. Awesome finish! AND very calm, i doubt VERY much any other city striker would have tried to finish it like that. Thumbs up from me, give him a chance v WBA i say.

I wish the thick pricks on here would lay off ched evans.I can understand having a go at somebody who doesnt get sweat on his shirt but taking our frustrations on a young lad who is genuine and learning his trade is wrong.

I have seen it happen before at City many years ago with David White because he wasnt easy on the eye.Yes Ched isnt ready for regular premier league football yet-yes his natural style of play isnt always easy on the eye-but having watched him from youth team days i know he has something to offer the game -whether it be at premier league level or at the very least championship level as he proved with Norwich.

If you understand football it should be blatantly obvious that Ched is best in a 4-4-2 so to slag a young lad off for doing his best in a system that doesnt suit him is brain dead.

I think his touch and his ball control have always been excellent, his acceleration from standing still looked decent too... I love how he's gone from number 1 boo boy to deffinitive starter on one kick of a ball on here.

I think he'd do a better job of the lone role than Evans currently so i'd give the kid a chance.

Oh and another one here who stood up for him in the past... not that i've been proved right by any means.

The criticism of Evans is becoming fucking stupid, some of you planks need your heads banging together. He's a kid who should not be playing up front on his own for us just yet.

As for Caicedo you make me piss the lot of you...you're all fucking sheep especially De Niro who I specifically remember gave him a torrid time when he was playing. Caicedo does have ability and maybe he should be given a chance on Sunday...the alternatives aren't up to much

Great finish.

You've got to feel for the Santander fans. We've been there before and it bloody hurts.

jay_mcfc said:
The criticism of Evans is becoming fucking stupid, some of you planks need your heads banging together. He's a kid who should not be playing up front on his own for us just yet.

As for Caicedo you make me piss the lot of you...you're all fucking sheep especially De Niro who I specifically remember gave him a torrid time when he was playing. Caicedo does have ability and maybe he should be given a chance on Sunday...the alternatives aren't up to much

didnt see the game at all, but no mater how bad he played I cant believe the crap Evans is getting. If he had a crap game its obviously due to a lack of confidence in that he is a young inexperienced player being asked to play an unfamiliar role in an under performing team. He may never rise to prem quality, but hes already shown that he can do it in the champ, and that needs building on.

But people will quite happily destroy him. Loads on here, and then the morons who will boo him personally next time he has an outing

simonk said:
jay_mcfc said:

didnt see the game at all, but no mater how bad he played I cant believe the crap Evans is getting. If he had a crap game its obviously due to a lack of confidence in that he is a young inexperienced player being asked to play an unfamiliar role in an under performing team. He may never rise to prem quality, but hes already shown that he can do it in the champ, and that needs building on.

But people will quite happily destroy him. Loads on here, and then the morons who will boo him personally next time he has an outing

He doesn't pick himself, nor does he dictate the formation & tactics. He has been "hung out to dry". Once again piss-poor management. This guy is our modern day Alan Ball. He was a football genius too.

Hang on, is it ok to like big Phil now? Thought everyone hated him?

You couldnt make it up. If Evans scores a belter next week is he the next big Phil? Never seen so much hypocrisy. He's shit, now he's not, someone else is shit ,now theyre not. WTF????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.