Caicedo's Goal

look at all the shallow pricks loving cas now lol

you would have thought the thick cnuts would have been ashamed of themselves for slagging cas at every opportunity, but they just seem to have moved onto evans

'anging some fans are

DontLookBackInAnger said:
That was one hell of a goal it didn't look that much, but to beat a keeper across his body like that with so little back swing takes no little skill!

Fantastic post! First example of litotes I've seen on this forum. Brilliant! Free ticket for the WBA match DontLookBackInAnger. Ooops sorry, aren't we boycotting those thieving ChilesFest bastards?

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iWp0fpt_Z3s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=iWp0fpt_Z3s</a>

that says it all for me...

1 min-ish in.

watch his turn and his shot on the last replay. amazing

dannybcity said:
Corky said:
I was the only one who has said he has shown potential this year (due to his close control in tight situations), and he showed it again today.

No you weren't I've aways stuck up for big Phil.

Me too...I even posted you tube clips to fight my cause..C'mon Big Phil...nows yer chance.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Corky said:
I was the only one who has said he has shown potential this year (due to his close control in tight situations), and he showed it again today.

No you weren't.
I said it three weeks ago that he should be given a chance as I was impressed with his control and shooting ability.

phil58 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
No you weren't.
I said it three weeks ago that he should be given a chance as I was impressed with his control and shooting ability.

You do not get to play for your national team at 19 if you havent got it...its just a different thing over here and hes slowly getting used to it. C'mon Big Phil.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.