Callum Doyle

Brilliant in the second half. Been great for two seasons in the Chanpionship, feel like he can do far better than a loan to Norwich

Neither did Laporte tbf, he's more like Laporte than Gvardiol IMO.
also helps with home grown quota, For me he looks great being so young. Left footed defender always helps, and he can pick a pas. I think if Pep wanted to stay for another 3 years or so he would keep him and develop him. If Pep is going after a final season he could well be on his way...sadly

Outpaced and out muscled a couple of their guys last night on one on ones. He's still growing, literally!
20 is young for a CH..he will get stronger, reads the game well..pace is my concern though...CH need to be so fast nowadays..he reads the game well mind you = also invaluable

also helps with home grown quota, For me he looks great being so young. Left footed defender always helps, and he can pick a pas. I think if Pep wanted to stay for another 3 years or so he would keep him and develop him. If Pep is going after a final season he could well be on his way...sadly
The problem really is we are so stacked for cb's, this kid played LB for Leicester at times last season as well so he gives us some options but i don't think we'll want to stunt his development. We'll probably see a similar path as THB had, loan with obligation to buy and a sell-on/buy back fee.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.