Callum Doyle | On loan at Leicester City

Anyone else who sees this, feel free to contribute too.

What sort of player is Callum Doyle?

What are his strengths and weaknesses?

What sort of attitude does he have?

This is Doyle’s first stint in a senior side. Will he be able to make the step up to men’s football?

He’s only 17 years old! Does Doyle have the maturity needed in League One, even at such a young age?

He’s already impressed Sunderland fans in pre-season. Do you think the defender will be able to keep such a high standard throughout the season?

Its only 1.99 and youth games from last season are on there,he features plenty and you will quickly grasp what hes all about.

Spoken to a couple of Sunderland fans that saw him against Hearts. Makimg a good impression, calm , good in possession. strong. They reckon he’ll be first team regular. Also said it was a 2 year loan which I didn’t realise.

Spoken to a couple of Sunderland fans that saw him against Hearts. Makimg a good impression, calm , good in possession. strong. They reckon he’ll be first team regular. Also said it was a 2 year loan which I didn’t realise.
2 years was the rumoured length of time but it ended up being 1 year only.

Here, what a player lads, first ten mins he lost two headers through experience of leaving shoulder and body in but he learnt and adapted. He was brilliant. I will eat my own arse if he isn’t a feature in a city side in years to come

Here, what a player lads, first ten mins he lost two headers through experience of leaving shoulder and body in but he learnt and adapted. He was brilliant. I will eat my own arse if he isn’t a feature in a city side in years to come
Thanks buddy.

That appraisal does not surprise me.

They’re fairly lapping him up on RTG. One of them has him down as playing for England, 100 caps no less, and the majority are extremely effusive. Of course, one has to go and spoil it all by saying Doyle reminds him of Jonny F Evans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.