Cameron suggests cutting housing benefit

Blue Maverick said:
To me the biggest one is them giving houses/flats to 16 years olds who get pregnant, they see it as a easy way out, once they get the house they are on the gravy train that is benefits, in Australia they get nothing, let's see how many would get pregnant over here if they knew there was nothing for them if they did.

This
I know people who work dam hard but cant get on the property ladder and some say (the females) if it was this easy to get a property when they were teens they would have considered it.
Not fair that hard working taxpayers cannot get on the ladder when someone who has never done a days work in thier life is given a property.

Vagivoovoo said:
There's no jobs and all the shit ones are taken by the constant stream of Europeans coming into the Country.

Sad that we only have two choices to vote for as they are both cunts.
The BNP and UKIP don't have candidates in my area so I don't even bother.

Lucky13 said:
Vagivoovoo said:
There's no jobs and all the shit ones are taken by the constant stream of Europeans coming into the Country.

Do you not see the contradiction in the first sentence?
It is common knowledge that the shit jobs are offered to the Europeans coming here first.

It might be due, originally to people with more experience turning them down but that's up to the people applying.

I personally would take any job if I was unemployed, just to get back into work.

Skashion said:
Vagivoovoo said:

There are massive differences between the BNP and UKIP.
The biggest being the spelling.

Skashion said:
Vagivoovoo said:

I don't know if you're joking or not, hard to tell.

Sadly, idiots will vote for them just to spite the shite we already vote for.

Vagivoovoo said:
Lucky13 said:
Vagivoovoo said:

It is common knowledge that the shit jobs are offered to the Europeans coming here first.

It might be due, originally to people with more experience turning them down but that's up to the people applying.

I personally would take any job if I was unemployed, just to get back into work.
I agree on your last comment. However if that is a low paid job and you need housing benefit to contribute to the rent and council tax you will still be fucked if that is stopped. This situation is seemingly ignored by people who support cunty camerons idea

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Vagivoovoo said:
Lucky13 said:

I agree on your last comment. However if that is a low paid job and you need housing benefit to contribute to the rent and council tax you will still be fucked if that is stopped. This situation is seemingly ignored by people who support cunty camerons idea
Also, a lot of people don't realise (at the moment) you can get housing support for low income. It's shocking that you have to ask or hunt down the info rather than being told it.

This country is shit and getting shitter.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
There are massive differences between the BNP and UKIP.
The biggest being the spelling.
You missed a good one on that very subject whilst you were away. I was holding down the fort all by myself. Beating the knuckle draggers is ridiculously easy but explaining to them just how stupid they are is painfully difficult.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.