Cameron vetoes EU Treaty change

bluebannana said:
fantastic news, fianally were protecting our own country and our national interest. This isnt about party politics its about protecting britains interest from a eurozone, which wants to control everyones budget and country ? well done dave ;)

Put the Express down,think for yourself.

joe mancini said:
bluebannana said:
fantastic news, fianally were protecting our own country and our national interest. This isnt about party politics its about protecting britains interest from a eurozone, which wants to control everyones budget and country ? well done dave ;)

Put the Express down,think for yourself.

Put the beano down and try and learn something about the actual deal.

arsehead.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p293/muz640/arsehead.jpg

Here's your PM eurosceptics

LOL

That arse is just the right height for the french guy to kiss if he stands on his tippytoes. He much prefers to kiss German arse usually though.

joe mancini said:
Gelsons Dad said:
joe mancini said:
Cameron is protecting the financial institutions in London,not the British public interest,tories just making sure they can keep the ignorant british blob in their place.He,s put tory party interest in front of national interest.

If you were offered a referendum and asked:

"Would you like the UK financial regulations to come from the British parliament or from a European quango?"

How would you answer?

It would have no bearing on my life,and no effect.

So your opinion is of no consequence. Well, that's pretty obvious already from your posts on this thread.

Gelsons Dad said:
joe mancini said:
Gelsons Dad said:
If you were offered a referendum and asked:

"Would you like the UK financial regulations to come from the British parliament or from a European quango?"

How would you answer?

It would have no bearing on my life,and no effect.

So your opinion is of no consequence. Well, that's pretty obvious already from your posts on this thread.

he probably thinks that the Irish have had a really positive experience with the Euro!

SWP's back said:
As Skashion stated, it's not a left/right thing.

Have you read the new statemam blog? The left should be very happy with Cameron.

And what's wrong with the City?

I agree, though I'm pretty right wing economically so I'm not sure if that counts?

ElanJo said:
Skashion said:
I don't know your post history with Twikletoes and 'other leftys' so I'll leave you to that one but this lefty is not party-political. I'm an ideologue.

You are part of the rebel alliance and a traitor

This post is so beautiful that I want to raise a small family in the suburbs with it.

joe mancini said:
Cameron is protecting the financial institutions in London,not the British public interest,tories just making sure they can keep the ignorant british blob in their place.He,s put tory party interest in front of national interest.
Put the mirror down, think for yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.