Campaign To Bring Back The Old Badge !

Norb said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
gary m8 have a pic of the pre red rose badge ?

Top right in this :
team_badges_sheet.jpg

The Sun souvenir wallchart team badges sheet 69-70 season

p.s. Never go back...

cheers m8 .. na i like the new badge lol its on me arm , but gonna have the manchester crest but edited with old badge etc

any good photoshoppers ??? wanna help

Look I've said it before and I'll say it again, I believe we have a new badge and it was released on the new merchandise months back. Its a proper combination of the 72-97 badge and the 97-present badge. All it needs is a bit of colour and it will become very classy and would be perfect to kick off a new era, like Chelsea did if you recall, they changed their badge, using retro features with modern features and not only is it a decent badge but they've also had a fair bit of success too.

Where do I sign? The new badge is rank, amateur and embarrassing. Three stars, rubbish!

Project Rain said:
Fuck sake yet another 'boohoo I'm nostalgic let's bring back the old badge' thread, keep the Manchester coat of arms I say, not that retro crap.

This ^^^^^^^

Sometimes I´m very happy that no one at the club take notice of our wishes..Because it would totally divide us as fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.