Can a band make more than two albums nowadays

Bands evolve. Crying Lightning, My Propeller, and Dance Little Liar are all excellent tracks from Humbug.

Radiohead comment was wide-of-the-mark.

To support your argument, I'd use The Velvet Underground. Two great albums, horrific third.

johnmc said:
jordinho09 said:
ok the last two are ok but the first two are mint.

Even it that was the case then you are arguing my point!!!

na, the one before the last one was great, had some great tracks on it, and then they released new divide which was big. And the last album is good it just needs time for most people to get used to it, cos it's a bit mellower :).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
johnmc said:
Even it that was the case then you are arguing my point!!!

na, the one before the last one was great, had some great tracks on it, and then they released new divide which was big. And the last album is good it just needs time for most people to get used to it, cos it's a bit mellower :).
I do like ATS but Hybrid theory shits all over it. I'm not one of them fans who want the old LP i like all of their stuff.

jordinho09 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I do like ATS but Hybrid theory shits all over it. I'm not one of them fans who want the old LP i like all of their stuff.

i just thing there were too many short songs that were irrelevant, i'd have preferred some more proper songs, maybe building off the style of New Divide rather than being so soft.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.