Don't Belive The Truth
Dig Out Your Soul
Heathen Chemistry

Average Albums
Standing On The Shoulders Of Giants
Be Here Now

I make that 6 good albums!

Citizen52 said:
I could never understand the slating Be Here Now got. I love that album.

It was nowhere near as bad as it was made out to be and it has some great songs on, my big mouth is one of my favs its just not up there with the rest as a whole in my opinion!

des hardi said:
BeBlue said:
Coldplay:

Parachutes,
Rush of blood to the head,
X&Y,
Viva la Vida

Simples :)
thought you were kidding mate but by the time i got to simples -i realised you were!!!! coldplay(was once a fan) are sh*te my friend!

They're not that bad though,
I mean there aren't too many bands at the moment where i can say i'm looking forward to a new almbum of theirs

Elbow new album coming-up in the new year to add to gems including Cast of Thousands, Leaders of the Free World and Seldom Seen Kid - each of which were class.

BlueTG said:
Modest Mouse have 6 or 7 good ones.

The Moon and Antarctica and The Lonesome Crowded West were epic.

Gotta say though Kings of Leon broke my heart. Aha Shake and Youth + Young Manhood were beyond words. I listened to them recently after a good few years without a proper listen and they are both mesmeric. But after hearing the last two albums though I wish they had just quit after Because of The Times.
Only By The Night and Come Around Sundown are absolute dross.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.