Can Anyone Explain the last 10 Minutes Tactics?

It’s become a big part of our armoury particularly this season where we seem to be going through the run in on 1 and 2 nils. We are damn good at it, frustrating teams who might just look to be getting a head of steam going late in games.

There were goals easily available in that game if we’d needed to go for it.

I think that’s right. Other than the Jesus chance that was cleared off the line, I don’t recall a single chance in the whole 30 minutes after the goal went in. Compare that with the flurry of chances in the first 60 minutes.

We are good at it but it’s blooming tense.
I was surprised that we seemed to pass up a few chances to push forward and play keep ball nearer the corners. A few times we turned back and passed up the opportunity

I disagreed with it at the time, I disagree with it now. That’s why Pep is the best manager in the world and I’m sat in the pub with a pint of Peroni.

I thought it was inviting pressure and thought we should try and score a second and third before taking the sting out of the game.

the legs have gone and the players are running on empty 4 big games in a short space of time and the pressure and mental figurative the body can only take so much ?? a good weeks rest maybe a short break and get some sun and just forget the football ?? and we go again on monday night hopefully recharged and fresh, but boy what a run manchester city players have put together without KDB and others keys players PROUD OF THE TEAM AND CLUB

We got the three points which is all that matters and if Jesus squares that chance to Aguero it's 2-0 and it looks like a comfortable win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.