Can the UK handle..

Is this disscussion about Roma or Romanians?

As i pointed out earlier they are two different ethnic groups and i cant work out which group people are in a tizzy about.

Rascal said:

As i pointed out earlier they are two different ethnic groups and i cant work out which group people are in a tizzy about.

I doubt our paranoid folk know the difference mate - all they need to know is that they are foreign, and occasionally have bad personal hygiene, and poor fashion sense, and they like a beer or several.
Which sounds like 99% of my mates, but whatever.
More importantly, they are coming here, and soon our kids will have to learn Roma in the womb, and we will be driving on the right, and they will take the queen of our stamps and coins and replace it with some foreign bird with a crystal ball and tarot cards.
Don't worry, next Tuesday it will be someone else's turn to be Scapegoat Of The Week.
My money is on gay Venezuelan transsexuals coming over for free gender realignment.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Rascal said:

I doubt our paranoid folk know the difference mate - all they need to know is that they are foreign, and occasionally have bad personal hygiene, and poor fashion sense, and they like a beer or several.
Which sounds like 99% of my mates, but whatever.
More importantly, they are coming here, and soon our kids will have to learn Roma in the womb, and we will be driving on the right, and they will take the queen of our stamps and coins and replace it with some foreign bird with a crystal ball and tarot cards.
Don't worry, next Tuesday it will be someone else's turn to be Scapegoat Of The Week.
My money is on gay Venezuelan transsexuals coming over for free gender realignment.

I better let my err.... mate Julio know he's in for some trouble.

CTID1988 said:
They're banning christmas this year because it upsets Roma people

It fucking upsets me too.
Every **** on the road is either pissed or doing 5 miles an hour, the off licences are full of wankers buying a case of advocaat, the bookies are full of dickheads having 5 pence each way on the King George, the shops are full of old dears buying hideous socks for their ungrateful grandkids, it costs me a fucking fortune, and I'm an atheist anyway.
Fucking ban it, I say.

Blue Mist said:
BigJimLittleJim said:
Stand strong brothers and sisters, we have survived the Beaker people, the Romans, the Normans, the Vikings, the Jews, the Indians, the Pakistani's, the Afro Caribbeans, the Polish, the Antipodeans, and some more French.

At first I was afraid, I was petrified............

I accept we survived the Romans etc, my point is not about who they are it is how full we are. There is a housing shortage, not because we are not building them fast enough but because there are to many people wanting them. The NHS casualty department is near to breaking point because there are too many people going there. Schools are full, dentist are full. The roads are full, trains are full. This country is full.
Even if every Roma, Bulgarian, Pole came here and immediately found work there is no room. I am not talking about Daily Mail benefit scroungers or knee jerk reactions, I am talking about how many people can cram into one little country.

So build more schools and hospitals, and that gets a decimated construction industry back on it's feet, and gets thousands of tradesmen off the dole.
Employ more teachers and dentists.
Fund and staff the railways properly and run more trains.
Build and maintain existing roads to a higher standard.
All of this will create more jobs, which means a more vibrant economy, less unemployment, and a more efficient infrastructure to get goods delivered quicker.
If a commuter train has folk standing like sardines every day, then put more fucking carriages on.
It really isn't rocket science.
Every survey ever commissioned has shown that immigration is a net gain to the British economy, despite the desperate scaremongering of fuckwits like UKIP and the EDL.
This country is a long way from being full, and our population is not spiralling out of control.
Keep calm, and as Public Enemy put it, don't believe the hype.
wow, I wish I knew the answer to everything , just like you do

JULES said:
Blue Mist said:
I accept we survived the Romans etc, my point is not about who they are it is how full we are. There is a housing shortage, not because we are not building them fast enough but because there are to many people wanting them. The NHS casualty department is near to breaking point because there are too many people going there. Schools are full, dentist are full. The roads are full, trains are full. This country is full.
Even if every Roma, Bulgarian, Pole came here and immediately found work there is no room. I am not talking about Daily Mail benefit scroungers or knee jerk reactions, I am talking about how many people can cram into one little country.

So build more schools and hospitals, and that gets a decimated construction industry back on it's feet, and gets thousands of tradesmen off the dole.
All of this will create more jobs, which means a more vibrant economy, less unemployment, and a more efficient infrastructure to get goods delivered quicker.
If a commuter train has folk standing like sardines every day, then put more fucking carriages on.
Every survey ever commissioned has shown that immigration is a net gain to the British economy, despite the desperate scaremongering of fuckwits like UKIP and the EDL.
This country is a long way from being full, and our population is not spiralling out of control.

Yes, because then perhaps, for once, you could contribute something useful or interesting or humorous to the forum, instead of following me round like some deranged and incredibly boring ex-pat stalker.

JULES said:

Yes, because then perhaps, for once, you could contribute something useful or interesting or humorous to the forum, instead of following me round like some deranged and incredibly boring ex-pat stalker.

Easy on the ex-pats, some of us are still in the real world.

pominoz said:
JULES said:

Easy on the ex-pats, some of us are still in the real world.

No worries mate - I know you're on the side of the angels.
But this dullard follows me everywhere like a bad smell.
I even check for him in the dunny.
See - I can speak fluent Aussie!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.