Can the wounded animal beat PSG?

It's curious, but a CL semi and finishing fourth in the league would render this to have been a good season, at least in my eyes.
Yes, it may on the face of it be classed as a good season, however the season has been an utter disaster with regards the regression in style and quality. I thought last season would have been a one off with how we fared but this season has eclipsed it with ease for utter boredom.

Yes, it may on the face of it be classed as a good season, however the season has been an utter disaster with regards the regression in style and quality. I thought last season would have been a one off with how we fared but this season has eclipsed it with ease for utter boredom.

Who would've predicted that after the first five games eh?

Although we are not scoring goals , we are not conceding many either , if we can come away with a draw or narrow defeat , and then get KDB , Nasri fit for the 2nd leg , this will freshen our attacking options , we have now blown the title , so MP has to get these players motivated for this tie. Wouldnt it be nice to ram all the media negativity down their throats and get to the semi-finals , or maybe we could even be the worst team ever to win the Champs league , after the chavs in 2012

If we had Kompany, Sterling and Hart fit then it would probably be a 50/50 tie.

As it happens I'll be very grateful for a Chelsea-like aggregate score.

Although we are not scoring goals , we are not conceding many either , if we can come away with a draw or narrow defeat , and then get KDB , Nasri fit for the 2nd leg , this will freshen our attacking options , we have now blown the title , so MP has to get these players motivated for this tie. Wouldnt it be nice to ram all the media negativity down their throats and get to the semi-finals , or maybe we could even be the worst team ever to win the Champs league , after the chavs in 2012

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, Nasri is no longer part of the Champions League squad, it was given to Nacho, you know, that fantastic prospect the corpse still refuses to play?

It's also asking a helluva lot for KDB to hit the ground running.

Sadly, just as we have previously been victims of horrible draws in the Champions League, we are only the last man standing now by the same quirk, having been served up Kiev on a platter, courtesy of Juventus also taking their eye off the ball in Seville.

I wouldn't expect any team in the Premier League to get the better of Paris at present and we are shorn of key personnel.

I fear our entire shortcomings will be displayed for all to see in the first leg.

Last edited:
Whilst I agree with the sentiment, Nasri is no longer part of the Champions League squad, it was given to Nacho, you know, that fantastic prospect the corpse still refuses to play?

It's also asking a helluva lot for KDB to hit the ground running.

Sadly, just as we have previously been victims of horrible draws in the Champions League, we are only the last man standing now by the same quirk, having been served up Kiev on a platter, courtesy of Juventus also taking their eye off the ball in Seville.

I wouldn't expect any team in the Premier League to get the better of Paris at present and we are shorn of key personnel.

I fear our entire shortcomings will be displayed for all too see in the first leg.
"the corpse", good to see you've got with the program mate, haha - I used to get pelters on here for calling the stoned stiff that a few weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.