can this be challenged?

Before everyone gets carried away, clubs CAN make certain requests regarding the fixtures. For example home or away first or last, or home or away on Boxing Day etc. So it might be that City requested to be away first owing to stadium developments/upgrades. If that's the case, then we wouldn't automatically be home on the last day. Again, if there were plans for stadium redevelopment for the season after, they may want to start early, and have an extra week at the end of next season so request away last game.

That all said, we're away first game, last game, and Boxing day!

Lancashire Blue might have a point I got told by someone last night we had Newcastle at home

but it is a big deal...you get off to a flyer and you re laughing..lokk at the first six fixtures of utd, chelsea, spurs and arsenal

pissedagain said:
but it is a big deal...you get off to a flyer and you re laughing..lokk at the first six fixtures of utd, chelsea, spurs and arsenal
Spurs play us us ffs! Whether its at home is not an issue. Last year we beat blackburn away, 2 years before that we best west ham, away. It's not like we've not made good starts from these so called fixed fixtures.

Pigeonho said:
pissedagain said:
Spurs play us us ffs! Whether its at home is not an issue. Last year we beat blackburn away, 2 years before that we best west ham, away. It's not like we've not made good starts from these so called fixed fixtures.

we don't beat spurs nowadays, so yeah, it is a big deal compared to west ham or blackburn away.

Its great Pigeonho we also have Chelsea in the 1st 6 games as well makes you wonder ..... , I nearly forgot them lot wanted to b at home 6 games in they requested it so the premier league sorted it for them , laughable

Oh and the fixtures cant b challanged and nor should they be , we need to get rid of this complex it makes us look small time , hope none of my Stretford mates are reading this thread.

MCFC OK

I can't believe what I've just seen!

Just put a Facebook status up about how we have a tricky start but can't wait to see Gaz Baz lift the Premier League trophy at the Reebok in May.

A few people reply.

Then a rag mate comes on and complains about how corrupt the F.A are by - in his words - yet again trying to give Chelsea the title!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.