Can this team win the title???

Dobsy87 said:
Winning the league is unbelievably hard. So no. It all depends on how the team gels, on and off the pitch.

Eto'o isn't coming.

And DON'T assume we've got Tevez because if he goes to Chelsea it will be highly embarrassing.

I agree with this. top four is a hard enouh step to do for more than a single season. we need to get real

Chelski are the best example of how long it can take. It took them a few years to get into the top 4 on a regular basis then took another 2 seasons after Roman bought them to get the title. Perhaps I am thinking to deeply but still think it's going to be 3 maybe 4 years before we will be champions top 4 within 2 years is the obvious target for now.

Ronnie the Rep said:
I agree with this. top four is a hard enouh step to do for more than a single season. we need to get real

Exactly what was said on the Blackburn forum all those years ago.........

pee dubyas crayons said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Exactly what was said on the Blackburn forum all those years ago.........
Which was a few years before the money started pumping into sides from the Champions League. No team will ever come up then win the League after 2 seasons again because of that

OP, that team would:

-finish higher than we did last season or the season before
-finish higher than Spurs, Villa and Everton
-battle out 4th with Arsenal

However, it would not:

-finish higher than Liverpool or United for 2nd or 3rd due to lack of Prem experience or lack of top of the table experience
-definately not finish above Chelsea for the title, who i predict will buy some excellent players and win the league next season!

I also dont think we will sign Eto'o as Barca are apparently set to offer him an improved contract at the one he has already grumbled at! I only think he would come to us if Barca sign Villa or Benzema and i dont think either will be signed this season!

Oh and plus i dont think the 2 full backs are Prem winning quality, espec Zab who i thought was pretty poor at left back and only looked better in midfield because of his work rate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.