Can this team win the title???

I think we have two advantages next season: 1. Not being in Europe, we don't need a huge squad to compete and 2. The Sky 4 are all showing signs of weakness/instability.

However, and it's a big however, no-one should underestimate how far the Sky 4 are ahead of the pack. To close that gap and finish on top, all in one season, would be an incredible achievement, even if we could get hold of 6 or 7 of the world's top players.

I don't think it can be done. If it happens, Hughes will deserve a knighthood, a huge statue outside COMS made of gold, and to be an eternal legend.

I don't think anybody is seriously suggesting we'll win the 09/10 Prem. That's just foolish talk. However, a good cup run and a top 5 would be acceptable.
It'll be a year or two before we're even remotely close to winning the title. As for winning the CL, within 3 or 4 years maybe.

pee dubyas crayons said:
Given

Zab Lescott Kompany Bridge

Barry De Jong Ireland

Tevez Etoo Robinho

An embarrasment of riches on the bench including:

Bellamy, Santa Cruz, Petrov, Richards, Onuoha, SWP
just falls short for me, now if we could add riley and bennet then yes.

just dont see the defence being tight enough, thats gonna be our problem although barcelona won their league and cl even with a shit defence, does anyone else think we could do with another quality midfielder pushing for a place, think elano and petrov s days are over, maybe bentley?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.