Can we achieve the unachievable?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Bill the Blue, 3 Dec 2019.

1. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

Even if we win our next 23 league games we will finish on 101. Dippers will be in the ballpark of 100 points for sure. So the only way we can win the league is by winning all 23 remaining fixtures. Let’s be real, it’s over.

2. roy.or.r

roy.or.r

I think they will win it this season unfortunately. We have dropped too many stupid points and we will also be playing Spurs ,Rags, and Chelsea away second half of the season where we are likely to drop points. If Everton , by some miracle, can beat them today, they might crumble. But I don't see that happening at all. I would be very happy with a league cup, fa cup and hoepfully CL this time.

3. purplenose

purplenose

Were it not for the clear and blatant bendery that is going. which is how they are all those points n front in the first place. They have form for bottling,then you have fixture congestion, injuries, fatigue, form, so normally I would be saying lets see where we get by Xmas and if we are within 6/7 points then game on.

However the title has been awarded to Liverpool before a ball was kicked this season. Therefore I am sorry to say we have no chance whatsoever of winning the title this year.

vmsuhail likes this.
  4. karen7

karen7

Hate threads like this,it's not possible with our injuries so why pretend it's doable

5. Tricky_Trev

Tricky_Trev

It wouldn’t be possible even if our entire squad was fit from today until the end of the season. We’d have to string 24 wins together. Crazy to think we can still win it, and that’s even before we talk about VAR and the officials.

karen7 likes this.
  6. PepInYourStep

PepInYourStep

We're well capable of doing it but should we get within 6 points of the bin dippers VAR will simply intervene again.

7. kippax4ever

kippax4ever

Go to B&Q and get a grow bag & grow some ball's..

8. karen7

karen7

Would that work for me? i've always wondered why men are aways playing with them lol

9. blueparrot

blueparrot

Because it obviously is doable, unlikely maybe but no point playing if we don’t think what if ? What if they drop points tonight then we beat them , can we make up 6 points in the rest of the season ? Did you expect 14 wins after Newcastle last season?

10. Pablo ZZZ Peroni

Pablo ZZZ Peroni

HaHa

After the 18 game winning run in 17/18 we dropped 12 points in the 2nd half of the season. Against expectations.

At this time last season we were imperious and very short odds to win the league - our record was W12 D2 L0. And then against everybody's expectation we lost 4 games out of the next 9.

Shit happens. It's football. They are good, very good but I'd be staggered if shit doesn't happen to them as well.