Can we have a poll on Dzeko....?

BosnianDiamond said:
How many strikers do you know who can make this pass???
[bigimg]http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/396/dzeko3.gif[/bigimg]
Inconsistent is a fair criticism put to label him as someone who doesn't have all around football skills is moronic.

Think of all the goals he scored for City (while playing inconsistent). He can score from distance or up close, right foot, left foot, curlers or headers. He is one of the best passers on the team and always looks to assist teammates.

This endless debate will never cease. I fear Dzeko is starting to feel it from the fans and we'll never see the best of him in a City shirt because he won't get a fair opportunity. Judge him after 2-3 years of support, not right now.

he get as much support as anyone during the game.

Have a look at the stats

http://www.eplindex.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/PL-Att-Stats-GW-18-

Apologies dont think you can link this, but have a look at the website if you get chance. All three of our strikers compare very well, and in the main are streaks ahead of our competitio.

For me Dzekos getting back into a bit of form and 2 goas in his last 3 games show that. Whether you like him or not we need the guy after Balotellis ban so get behind him.

summer of 69 said:
I wish to god he'd stop blazing it over the bar or giving a gentle scuffed pass straight at the keeper.

Crouch actually has more skill on the floor than Dzeko if you're comparing like with like.

Just for camparison, how many shots did Aguero have with his left foot, and how well did they end, compared to Dzeko's left footed shots? Just some food for thought.

And I hope SWP's Back is correct, and you sell Dzeko in the summer. I'd love to see him in United, Valencia/Giggs/Nani crosses galore. Though it's highly unlikely United would pay his high price, but I could see him scoring loads and loads there.

Marvin said:
Josh Blue said:
Dzeko played well last night imo
And scored another goal. 14 goals in 27 appearances. Not bad for a striker supposedly not playing well.

Imbeciles!
Yet another pair of simpletons thinking that all forwards have to do is score. It's not 1986 any longer lads.

MCFC BOB said:
My biggest problem with Dzeko is his sycophants on here.

Dzekophants.

Alas the TRUTH! You just want to slag the dzekoPhants (count me in as one of them) and not because of his undeniably brilliance & performances.

I can handle that. You can slag me all you want because I have elePhant skin;)

Just don't slag my top man WC Dzeko.

BTW I'm not a Bosnian

blueprint said:
MCFC BOB said:
My biggest problem with Dzeko is his sycophants on here.

Dzekophants.

Alas the TRUTH! You just want to slag the dzekoPhants (count me in as one of them) and not because of his undeniably brilliance & performances.

I can handle that. You can slag me all you want because I have elePhant skin;)

Just don't slag my top man WC Dzeko.

BTW I'm not a Bosnian

I wish Dzeko would leave the club , just so these Bosnians that support player and not the club would leave for good.....BTW I am Bosnian

He's good enough, just isn't playing particularly well. It's obvious he can finish, and when that comes back he'll get plenty of goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.