Can We Opt Out Of Europa League?

FFS rag like arrogance at its best.

I remember being at wembley not so long ago and celebrating a third tier play off win as though we'd won the world cup.

powersleftfoot said:
FFS rag like arrogance at its best.

I remember being at wembley not so long ago and celebrating a third tier play off win as though we'd won the world cup.
yup, wonder if we'll have the same attitude to being at wembley in the league cup final as well

We don't have to do that.
If we end up at Europa League, Mancini should give the youngsters ( Razak - Suarez - Roman - Panti - Rekik ) a chance.

Tevez City said:
If we end up at Europa League, Mancini should give the youngsters ( Razak - Suarez - Roman - Panti - Rekik ) a chance.
Arrogance again!!!

The Europa League is a major trophy. Just how poor do you think our opponents would be in the latter stages?

I think Mancini should be left to do whatever Mancini wants to do and that we should be grateful. . . . though those on here who think that they're better equipped tactically and have a greater in-depth knowledge in terms of player fitness and team psychology will no doubt keep carping like spoilt children and extolling their own more developed knowledge whenever we don't put in the perfect performance!

Can't anyone on this forum just be grateful for what we're served?

Tevez City said:

This isn't the carling cup, we need to at least put out a decent team. Not just youngsters.

powersleftfoot said:
Tevez City said:
Arrogance again!!!

The Europa League is a major trophy. Just how poor do you think our opponents would be in the latter stages?

Not arrogance, but I think the League is a priority and you don't want to waste your best players energy on Europa League.

I think the rule that 3rd place of the Champs league group stage goes through to the Europa league is shit, and just makes the Europa League look even more like a second rate competition.

Tevez City said:
powersleftfoot said:
Tevez City said:
Arrogance again!!!

Not arrogance, but I think the League is a priority and you don't want to waste your best players energy on Europa League.
Yes it is arrogance. As I said before the Europa League is a major trophy and I would love us to win it ( not forgeting we are still in the Champs League).

Our squad is larger and of better quality than most to compete two times a week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.