Can we still make it???

Sadly no. Next up are Stoke who are nothing like the team they were. They were gash at home against Villa. I can see the gap shrinking but not by 12 points.

Anthony Kun said:
Leffe smells like fucking cheese! You want Hoegaarden!!

Anyway, no chance - As much as I'd like to catch those raggy bastards!!
Does it fuck. I've got a Hoegaarden in the fridge. Love that too.

Well, the bad patch we were promised is at least here in part.. Last 6 is now 3 defeats, 1 draw and 2 wins (against teams in the bottom 4). Shame all the defeats didn't come in the league but hey ho.

If they get done at Stoke and with RVP about to enter a worse goal drought than Torres why not.

Chelsea looked better than em in the cup.
Arsenal are erratic
Michu is unplayable on his day as are Vorm and Williams
WHU can surprise, Carroll could be a beast
WBA can be organised and Lukaku can own games.

Believe, they don't have an easy game.

And they don't have Milner Aguero Yaya and Vinnie.

round about this point last season a similar thread was started and I posted a reply that said something like we should concentrate on a strong finish to the season because that way we have something to take into the following season and we would have put ourselves into a position to take advantage of any bad Utd results.

The situation is similar now but the points gap is 12 not 8, so the best we can hope for is the physiological blow of cutting down that lead. If we do that and win the fa cup I will be delighted!

In a word-- YES

And it starts on Sunday whilst we are all in the Green Man,when Stoke do em.then we look to West Ham on the wednesday.....oh bring it fucking on

dronefromsector7g said:
Anthony Kun said:
Leffe smells like fucking cheese! You want Hoegaarden!!

Anyway, no chance - As much as I'd like to catch those raggy bastards!!
Does it fuck. I've got a Hoegaarden in the fridge. Love that too.

I must have had a dodgy bottle then, cause it definitely smelt like stilton!

Do love Hoegaarden, easily my favourite lager

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.