Can We Talk About Away Fans?

Damocles said:
Thought they were superb today as they often are. Bluemoon renditions outsinging the home support in the 90th minute despite getting beaten in a derby. Were also constantly heard and passionate throughout the game.

Well done lads and lasses. Credit to the fanbase as usual.
Bollocks. I hardly heard them sing that 'Lamborghini' song at all in the second half.

I am not arsed about where the "mics" are. or about how we sounded on some fucking stream in Canada, I love this website, I even love the negativity on here ,and the "I was at York/Wycombe etc", HOW THE FUCK DO 7 SEATS NEXT TO ME TODAY END UP IN THE HANDS OF (AND IM BEING VERY PC NOW ASIAN) football fans, 7 fucking seats for a derby, and before any of you ,say ffp or any of that, I rarely post on here, I am being a fucking boring old ****, we are slowly becoming everything i have hated about them fucking twats, our end today was shit, our away support at "big" aways is being killed.

Got to say it, when their fans did get going the *whole ground* joined in, from the Streford End, the North Stand, The K Stand. which includes their new singing section, and even some in their main stand. Saying that, they really didn't sing much for the first 15minutes, and more surprisingly were pretty quiet towards the end of the match when you would have though the place would have been rocking.

Tommy johnson said:
I am not arsed about where the "mics" are. or about how we sounded on some fucking stream in Canada, I love this website, I even love the negativity on here ,and the "I was at York/Wycombe etc", HOW THE FUCK DO 7 SEATS NEXT TO ME TODAY END UP IN THE HANDS OF (AND IM BEING VERY PC NOW ASIAN) football fans, 7 fucking seats for a derby, and before any of you ,say ffp or any of that, I rarely post on here, I am being a fucking boring old c**t, we are slowly becoming everything i have hated about them fucking twats, our end today was shit, our away support at "big" aways is being killed.

Tommy have to agree not sure how people couldn't spot the tourists today and abundance of fucking kids. Though what topped off was seeing 1 lad getting chucked out as was so coked out of his fucking brains. He looked about 21 done well for himself to get 12,000 points the prick.

Tommy johnson said:
I am not arsed about where the "mics" are. or about how we sounded on some fucking stream in Canada, I love this website, I even love the negativity on here ,and the "I was at York/Wycombe etc", HOW THE FUCK DO 7 SEATS NEXT TO ME TODAY END UP IN THE HANDS OF (AND IM BEING VERY PC NOW ASIAN) football fans, 7 fucking seats for a derby, and before any of you ,say ffp or any of that, I rarely post on here, I am being a fucking boring old c**t, we are slowly becoming everything i have hated about them fucking twats, our end today was shit, our away support at "big" aways is being killed.

Why not ask them while you had the chance? Thomas Cook match breaks perhaps?

I had 4 lads next to me who were tourists - arrived late and then spent the whole match taking video of the match on their phones. No reaction when they scored, no reaction when we scored.

Just think, if sheikh Mansoor hadn't taken over there would still have been lads from Ardwick in the away end. Having said that, We'd be in the Championship now.

Mike N said:
Just think, if sheikh Mansoor hadn't taken over there would still have been lads from Ardwick in the away end. Having said that, We'd be in the Championship now.

I suspect that the niggle isn’t about where the individuals come from, rather where they get tickets from if they are not ‘regulars’, given that only 3000 are available.

Absolutely gutted as I travelled all the way from Scotland to the Albert Inn, coach to the ground and whilst waiting outside I had a heart attack, currently in Manchester royal. Done 12 aways this season and was buzzing for this 1. Glad the fans got behind the team and shame about result.

Questy said:
Absolutely gutted as I travelled all the way from Scotland to the Albert Inn, coach to the ground and whilst waiting outside I had a heart attack, currently in Manchester royal. Done 12 aways this season and was buzzing for this 1. Glad the fans got behind the team and shame about result.

What a shitter. Get well soon bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.