Can we win the title this season?

Yes, if we get the rest of our transfer targets and Komps stays injury free.

I don't get why there is so much respect for the rags in this thread, they were 6th last season and Bony mk2 isnt going to fire them to the title or cure their defensive ills. More chance of Everton winning it than them. And that's pretty unlikely!

City
Chavs
Lpool
Scum
Arse
Spurs
Everton

yes

but more than anything I am looking forward to the beautiful football like first half vs rags away, west ham 6-0 in the cup and the others, in fact most where away from home ! Where apposing players thought "how the fuck do we get the ball" !

Tottenham will not win it, and do well to get top 4. Losing WHL will knock 10 points off them.
United are average and just spunked best part of their transfer budget on someone who will most likely score less goals than the geriatric he replaced.
Arsenal are a busted flush and if they lose Sanchez they can kiss CL goodbye.
Liverpool are rebuilding and under Klopp they are moving in the right direction, if albeit slowly.
Chelsea are a dull but incredibly effective side which i only hope sides have worked out after Contes honeymoon season.
City are a side that have underperformed for a few seasons. Seem to be moving in the right direction in terms of signings but still a work in progress

Therefore

No fucking clue

Ill stab at

Chelsea
City
Liverpool
United
Tottenham
Arsenal

can't see Spurs, winning it, not with Wembley their home ground.
Chelsea winning twice in a row isn't going to happen, they're in CL this season, and no team have won it in succession since 2009?
City have strengthened well, and once the defensive holes are plugged with new signings, Pep will push on from last seasons learning curve.
City have to win it, Pep has to win it this season, so he will will push this team all the way. I expect City to be a tearing teams apart without mercy.

I am convinced that by this time next year, we will have been reigning champs for a couple of months already.

can't see Spurs, winning it, not with Wembley their home ground.
Chelsea winning twice in a row isn't going to happen, they're in CL this season, and no team have won it in succession since 2009?
City have strengthened well, and once the defensive holes are plugged with new signings, Pep will push on from last seasons learning curve.
City have to win it, Pep has to win it this season, so he will will push this team all the way. I expect City to be a tearing teams apart without mercy.

What about Arsenal, though? Wenger will play seven year olds in the Europa League and so to all intents and purposes, their first team won't be asked to play in Europe at all. We all know what an advantage that can be for the domestic competitions.

Tighten up the defence and the new Silva will take care of the rest, best signing of the summer!

We have simply got to, no excuses for Pep now. Mancini and Pellers won far stronger leagues than this one will be with less investment.
Total & utter nonsense statement. The league this season will be by far the strongest ever & most difficult to win. Whoever does win it is gonna need everything going for them... quality, luck, referees' decisions, injuries etc. We have the quality of course but don't have a great track record with the rest do we?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.