Cannabis

johnmc

Not got anything against anyone smoking it at all. Smoked a fair bit of it in my youth.

But what's the deal with people thinking it's a badge of honour. Seen several people with various different ganja items. T shirts, lighters, tobacco tins and that's harmless enough I suppose. But seen several people with tattoos recently.

What's the deal with that. You wouldn't tattoo yourself with a picture of a strongbow 3 litre bottle if you were an alky or a syringe if you were a crack head. Why do weed smokers think it some sort of status?

johnmc said:
Not got anything against anyone smoking it at all. Smoked a fair bit of it in my youth.

But what's the deal with people thinking it's a badge of honour. Seen several people with various different ganja items. T shirts, lighters, tobacco tins and that's harmless enough I suppose. But seen several people with tattoos recently.

What's the deal with that. You wouldn't tattoo yourself with a picture of a strongbow 3 litre bottle if you were an alky or a syringe if you were a crack head. Why do weed smokers think it some sort of status?
Each to there own i say mate..

I love a bit of weed, not on a regular basis though, I may purchase an 1/8 every 6 months or so.
As for tats and tees, probably one of those things that seems like a good idea at the time, at least you can bin a t-shirt.

MCFC BOB said:
Because it makes them look hard.

If they legalized it, taxed it and distributed it in the way they do cigarettes a lot less people would do it.

Kind of agree with you, but it's more of a form of rebellion

They should just legalise it along with other drugs, make people aware of the consequences and then it's up to them, at least the market would be controlled.

It seems prohibition in the US taught the world nothing, it more or less created organised crime as we know it and nothing has changed since

Ducado said:
MCFC BOB said:
Because it makes them look hard.

If they legalized it, taxed it and distributed it in the way they do cigarettes a lot less people would do it.

Kind of agree with you, but it's more of a form of rebellion

They should just legalise it along with other drugs, make people aware of the consequences and then it's up to them, at least the market would be controlled.

It seems prohibition in the US taught the world nothing, it more or less created organised crime as we know it and nothing has changed since
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lIqNjC1RKU[/youtube]

Just like Oliver North introduced us to cocaine
In the 80's when the bricks came on military planes

The end of the Reagan Era, I'm like 'leven, twelve, or
Old enough to understand the shit'll change forever
They declared the war on drugs like a war on terror
But it really did was let the police terrorize whoever
But mostly black boys, but they would call us "niggers"
And lay us on our belly, while they fingers on they triggers
They boots was on our head, they dogs was on our crotches
And they would beat us up if we had diamonds on our watches
And they would take our drugs and money, as they pick our pockets
I guess that that's the privilege of policing for some profit
But thanks to Reaganomics, prisons turned to profits
Cause free labor is the cornerstone of US economics
Cause slavery was abolished, unless you are in prison
You think I am bullshitting, then read the 13th Amendment
Involuntary servitude and slavery it prohibits
That's why they giving drug offenders time in double digits

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
johnmc said:

Each to there own i say mate..

Of course. I'm not going to tell anyone what to do. Just wondering why this practice seems common place with weed smokers. Like you can buy a sovereign type ring with a ganja leaf on it. You would get one with a bag of Charles or a white lightning on.

It just seems some weed smokers seem they should tell everyone they are. You get that to an extent with other drugs, people bragging about it, but I've not seen tattoos to say as much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.