Cannabis

MCFC BOB said:
Because it makes them look hard.

If they legalized it, taxed it and distributed it in the way they do cigarettes a lot less people would do it.

People do it because they like it.

Same with drink which is legal.

The percentage of people buying and smoking weed to look hard would be less than 1%.

TheMightyQuinn said:
MCFC BOB said:

If they legalized it, taxed it and distributed it in the way they do cigarettes a lot less people would do it.

The percentage of people buying and smoking weed to look hard would be less than 1%.
Then I must know quite a lot of that 1%.

Josh Blue said:
tbh it's pretty outrageous that it is illegal in the first place

No argument there. That's another discussion. If it were legalised would people still buy the paraphernalia and get tattoos? People don't get benson and hedges tattoos do they? Which therefore begs the question why do they do it?

MCFC BOB said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
MCFC BOB said:

Then I must know quite a lot of that 1%.

Change the circles you move in.

I know lots of people who take drugs. None of them do it because they're illegal. Most of us would like everything to be legal.

TheMightyQuinn said:
MCFC BOB said:

But people don't get jack Daniels or Stella tattoos do they?

johnmc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
MCFC BOB said:

What's your point?

I've seen dutch people with weed tattoos and it's legal for them.

TheMightyQuinn said:
johnmc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

What's your point?

I haven't a point. It was a question? Why. Why do people have weed tattoos but not alcohol, cocaine, heroine tattoos?

johnmc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
johnmc said:

What's your point?

I haven't a point. It was a question? Why. Why do people have weed tattoos but not alcohol, cocaine, heroine tattoos?

People do I have Booze and cocaine tattoo's. Also I see loads of t-shirts linked with alcohol (all of them fucking terrible).

johnmc said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
johnmc said:

What's your point?

Because we have an underclass of uneducated people with nothing else to do but get weed related tattoos.

If cocaine or E had as iconic a logo, for want of a better word, as weed, they'd have them to. The same guys likely have Nike or Adidas tattoos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.