Cannot Wait

Ederson, Ortega, Carson, Lewis, Grealish, Haaland, Bobb, Hamilton, McAtee, Susoho all rested
Gvardiol, Kovacic, KDB, Doku all home early from Euros and possibly be at pre season training in USA
Dias, Bernardo, Nunes and Akanji may join up at the back end of USA tour given their recent Euro quarter final exits
Ake, Stones, Foden, Walker and Alvarez will be late to preseason
Rodri will be running on fumes but likely to be Euro 2024 winner. Expect to see him no sooner than start of premier league season.
Maybe Issa Kabore, Liam Delap and a few others that are likely to leave before the start of the season will go on the pre-season tour to fill numbers.
Kalvin Phillips should report for preseason training but goodness knows what will happen with him.
I can’t wait for the start of the season and our attempt at 5 in a row.
Add in Bobb, Lewis, and Savio - exciting times.
I think Echeverri has been called to the Olympic team but I'm not certain when he was due to join us anyway.

No way will we win the prem again so fancy full tilt at the cups and chumps

Only thing I see stopping us is that pesky hearing in October. Klopp has gone, Arsenal will be even more traumatised. Savio, Oscar and Rico are ready to make their names. Foden will come back from Southgates death camp burning with rage and desire. Josko, Jeremy and Kova will have settled in fully and improve. Jack, Erling and Kevin will be over their fitness problems.

Dont get me wrong i hope we win it but from my stress head view i am not expecting us to so be less stressful season
I know you want us to win , to win everything like the rest of us .
Bookmark this.
Its five , 5 , trust me.
I'm normally the utter pessimist.
Its incoming
5 .

Same here. International football; I can take it or leave it. If England somehow win next weekend, I'll be happy. If they lose on wednesday night, so be it. I won't be devastated about it. The cup final was a far, FAR bigger disappointment than the Netherlands winning could ever be. Even the start of the Scottish season (two weeks before the proper football is back!) is something to be looked forward to.

Sort of!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.