Cannot Wait

Must admit I'm more concerned that the players have enough time off, rest their bodies and minds before the season starts.

I think next season will be a real struggle, not just for City but also the other teams who have many international players. Fifa and Uefa are a disgrace, most of us don’t give a damn about internationals, and personally I care more about the domestic competitions than the others. The greed and entitlement of Fifa and Uefa is immune from proper governance, because they rely on votes from many nations who just want to milk the finances, without contributing anything.

Not missed City one bit , loved the stress free weekends
Soot on. Watch my lad play cricket. That's stressful because I want him and the team he captains to do well.
But I eat, sleep and breathe City 24 hours a day during the season. I can't do that for 12 months a year.

People don't believe me when I say I'm not arsed about the Euros.
Yeah, I want England to win, but I don't jump up if we score and I'm usually messing about on my phone during matches. I'm more bothered about injuries and fatigue than anything else.

Someone at work said they wanted Portugal to bet France because it would make our task easier.
They couldn't understand that I wanted France to win as it meant Bernardo, Dias and Nunes would have some rest before the season starts!!!!!

Soot on. Watch my lad play cricket. That's stressful because I want him and the team he captains to do well.
But I eat, sleep and breathe City 24 hours a day during the season. I can't do that for 12 months a year.

Yeah, I want England to win, but I don't jump up if we score and I'm usually messing about on my phone during matches. I'm more bothered about injuries and fatigue than anything else.

Someone at work said they wanted Portugal to bet France because it would make our task easier.
They couldn't understand that I wanted France to win as it meant Bernardo, Dias and Nunes would have some rest before the season starts!!!!!
Exactly how I feel.

Sat on the couch with the mrs last night. When saka scored I didn’t move a muscle.didn’t even raise a smile. Didn’t say a word. The wife said “bloody hell babe you’re different when city score you’re jumping round the living room!” Obviously hope England win but it’s not the same and never will be

Sat on the couch with the mrs last night. When saka scored I didn’t move a muscle.didn’t even raise a smile. Didn’t say a word. The wife said “bloody hell babe you’re different when city score you’re jumping round the living room!” Obviously hope England win but it’s not the same and never will be
The media have also made it worse and harder to support the national team. They 'big up' certain players and look to blame others at every chance.
I thought Konsa was great last night and I think Guehi has done well in the main. They have both been heavily praised, rightly.
But the common denominator is John Stones; yet he's rarely praised.

Totally Average Again scores the 5th pen (fair play to him and all that) but you'd think he'd beaten 3 before firing in from 30 yards the way they went on.

must say i like the break, city are all consuming and the off season is a welcome break tbh from the stress of worrying about maintaining the high performance week in week out - particularly last year when the only time id thought we'd win the league was when we beat spurs - also just get to sit back and bask in the glory of being champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.