Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

Ragnarok said:
Ruthless said:
OMG are you for real? Who in Argentina can afford to pay £40 - £50 mil for a player or are we just gonna let him go? One of the if not the best striker in world football n we just let him walk for £15 quid n a lifetime supply of corned beef, go to bed your not making any sense

I repeat , if Tevez leaves , it will be back to Argentina whether it be for £40 - £50 million or whether it be for £15 million .Show your stupidity and arrogance to someone else , because it's not going to work on me.

P.S Its 9 am here.So i suppose you are the one that should get to sleep.

Well aren't you the smart bollocks? Have you never heard of nightshift workers? I'm bein paid for this n we'll see Tevez won't leave for at least another 2 seasons after this, your the one makin yourself look stupid with your arrogant statements

@ Connor : Okay, so you're confident our goal scoring records will be the same or better with Tevez on the bench.

I love your conviction.

Would the mods kindle delete this embarrassing thread before Carlito sees it and takes the hump. Incidentally, I don't recall Ronaldo, Maradona or Messi being too fond of passing to another player when faced with a goal scoring opportunity.

lionheart said:
Would the mods kindle delete this embarrassing thread before Carlito sees it and takes the hump. Incidentally, I don't recall Ronaldo, Maradona or Messi being too fond of passing to another player when faced with a goal scoring opportunity.

No.

Would you kindly delete your embarrassing post where your fawning of Tevez seems to put his feelings above the opinions of every member of this board?

Damocles said:
lionheart said:

No.

Would you kindly delete your embarrassing post where your fawning of Tevez seems to put his feelings above the opinions of every member of this board?
Nothing embarrassing about lionhearts post...shit thread and needs binning.Tevez has been nothing short of sensational this season.

lionheart said:
Ronaldo and Messi yes, Maradona no...
But anyway, do you really put them in same category ? Tevez with Ronaldo, Messi and Maradona... lol

conormcfc said:
Ruthless said:
Exactly but how would you feel knowing we could have him with us but instead seeing him on the team sheet of our opponent in the champions league semi final? Confident? Cos to me it is suicide to our progress, he is a game changing / winning player n a massive asset, get over the transfer request saga that was political n not about leaving
For starters, that scenario is highly unlikely to ever happen. Yes he is game changer, whatever. He's not the only game changing player in world football and the point that the OP is trying to make is that his style of play is detrimental to our style of play.

For the record, it wouldn't bother me all that much seeing him on the the opposite side in that scenario. It's the CL semi-final, you're not going to be facing any shit players anyway, Tevez or no Tevez. Our midfield makes him what he is. I'll say it again, look at us without him in the team. We look better.

the bolded is the perfect sum of my mind

I don't care whether we look better without Carlos. Do we win more with him, or without him?

The sampling size for games played without him is what?

So the opinion is based on? Be specific. Be precise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.