Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

Bigga said:
pɹɐʇsɐq ǝnlq said:
But we're going off YOUR title for the thread.

Yes, we are and my summary remains the same. Tévez doesn't lead the line, does he? When do you see him play off the last shoulder forcing the defenders back, as a rule, when we don't have a corner to defend? You don't.

He's an unorthodox striker cos he's not a main striker, by design. PERHAPS a main striker may be the answer, but it means switching to 4-4-2/ 4-4-1-1, with the dropping of Silva or Tévez, for me.

They cannot both be in a system like that for me.
Well all I can say is we're top of the league playing with Tevez so Mancini knows best.

We can worry about it next season should Tevez stay and we start off poorly.

Bigga said:
...Tévez.

If there was one player that is the antitheses to the free flowing team play that is trying be instilled into the Manchester City ethos, it is him.

Man City stop, as a team, when the ball gets to him in the penalty box. Where the lads may be willing runners for support for him for the first few attacks, the support begins to tail off in earnest after that. Our attackers now begin to look for fortunate ricochets, rather than expect the ball from him, for a simple tap in.

Silva has been there for the tap in, Yaya and probably others, that I can't recount just yet. I can't blame the under pressure Adam Johnson for not picking out Touré, as the alternative to Tévez, in the box as he merely is between a rock and a hard place on such decisions.

Man, I know people will have a go, but I see what I see and Tévez is a square peg in a round hole when it comes to team play, as a whole.

Tévez works for Tévez and no one else.

you have missed something though, players like tevez not only work harder than most, score more goals than most, but they also attract the very best players to our club.that alone makes me want him to be here a long time.

de niro said:
Bigga said:
...Tévez.

If there was one player that is the antitheses to the free flowing team play that is trying be instilled into the Manchester City ethos, it is him.

Man City stop, as a team, when the ball gets to him in the penalty box. Where the lads may be willing runners for support for him for the first few attacks, the support begins to tail off in earnest after that. Our attackers now begin to look for fortunate ricochets, rather than expect the ball from him, for a simple tap in.

Silva has been there for the tap in, Yaya and probably others, that I can't recount just yet. I can't blame the under pressure Adam Johnson for not picking out Touré, as the alternative to Tévez, in the box as he merely is between a rock and a hard place on such decisions.

Man, I know people will have a go, but I see what I see and Tévez is a square peg in a round hole when it comes to team play, as a whole.

you have missed something though, players like tevez not only work harder than most, score more goals than most, but they also attract the very best players to our club.that alone makes me want him to be here a long time.

Naah we don't need him
mind-me.jpg

de niro said:
Bigga said:
...Tévez.

I understand what you're saying, but Torres could have done the same had he been here! Robinho snagged us Tévez, you could argue. I would argue Zabs is just as, if not much more harder working, than CT.

The goal scoring slack would be picked up by others, anyway, should he leave.

Bigga said:
de niro said:

I understand what you're saying, but Torres could have done the same had he been here! Robinho snagged us Tévez, you could argue. I would argue Zabs is just as, if not much more harder working, than CT.

can i meet you in real life so i can just smack you in the face ...... :)

Bigga said:

Let. It. Go.

Step away from the keyboard.

Sure i may agree, but until you get a

1) Messi
2) Ronaldo
3) Ibrahomovic
4) Villa
5) Torres

Then he would be a loss to our squad. Anyone who thinks losing tevez is not a loss needs to think twice. And no, "the goal scoring slack WONT be picked up".
And honestly, even adding Toores like you menitioned wont be the same thing becaose 1) he is literally injured half the time. 2) He simply doesnt work as hard.

Anyway this thread is shit, no debate here.

Bigga said:
...Tévez.

Sorry mate despite having excellent taste in bitches I can't agree with this. Every goal he scores goes on our For column he's amazing he is what every special team needs, quality everywhere but that little bit extra when needed he is that player, Silva can also do this I believe but we don't see that special bit often enough n I believe Big Edin N Super Mario also will show this but King Carlos is doin it now regularly. Carlos stays n starts lifting trophies for this club embedding himself in the clubs history for years to come

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.