Can't Wait for The Summer Departure of...

Mike D said:
de niro said:
you have missed something though, players like tevez not only work harder than most, score more goals than most, but they also attract the very best players to our club.that alone makes me want him to be here a long time.

Naah we don't need him
mind-me.jpg

Love it

conormcfc said:
Ruthless said:
If he doesn't play for us then that means at some stage he may play against us!!!! I know which of the two options I prefer
A quote than can be attributed to the majority of our players.

Exactly but how would you feel knowing we could have him with us but instead seeing him on the team sheet of our opponent in the champions league semi final? Confident? Cos to me it is suicide to our progress, he is a game changing / winning player n a massive asset, get over the transfer request saga that was political n not about leaving

Ruthless said:
conormcfc said:

Exactly but how would you feel knowing we could have him with us but instead seeing him on the team sheet of our opponent in the champions league semi final? Confident? Cos to me it is suicide to our progress, he is a game changing / winning player n a massive asset, get over the transfer request saga that was political n not about leaving

If Tevez leaves , it will be back to Argentina.

Ragnarok said:
Ruthless said:

OMG are you for real? Who in Argentina can afford to pay £40 - £50 mil for a player or are we just gonna let him go? One of the if not the best striker in world football n we just let him walk for £15 quid n a lifetime supply of corned beef, go to bed your not making any sense

Ruthless said:
conormcfc said:

For starters, that scenario is highly unlikely to ever happen. Yes he is game changer, whatever. He's not the only game changing player in world football and the point that the OP is trying to make is that his style of play is detrimental to our style of play.

For the record, it wouldn't bother me all that much seeing him on the the opposite side in that scenario. It's the CL semi-final, you're not going to be facing any shit players anyway, Tevez or no Tevez. Our midfield makes him what he is. I'll say it again, look at us without him in the team. We look better.

Ruthless said:
Ragnarok said:

OMG are you for real? Who in Argentina can afford to pay £40 - £50 mil for a player or are we just gonna let him go? One of the if not the best striker in world football n we just let him walk for £15 quid n a lifetime supply of corned beef, go to bed your not making any sense

I repeat , if Tevez leaves , it will be back to Argentina whether it be for £40 - £50 million or whether it be for £15 million .Show your stupidity and arrogance to someone else , because it's not going to work on me.

P.S Its 9 am here.So i suppose you are the one that should get to sleep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.