Cantona's Manchester derby prog - tonight ITV 10.30ish

pete black tooth boyle is a bellend

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_157367664304828" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 7664304828</a>

dannybcity said:
It wasn't that bad! As for the blue being welcoming to Cantona, I thought they came across as quite classy, they could hardly tell him to fuck off.

WHAT? Not only could they have told him to fuck off, they should have done and used the subfix of 'you French M***** cnut'.

Gary James said:
They also followed a few fans (both clubs) and they followed a female City fan whose husband is a Red. Cantona turned up in her house at one point.

Anyway, the film was made and broadcast in France at the end of May this year. Obviously, it's in French with French subtitles when someone speaks in English. I am only on for about 20 secs but they got a French football historian to talk in French about St. Marks, City's history and so on.

It's hard to tell exactly what the programme says but from what I can make out it is very fair on City and well-balanced. It does feature more Utd officials - Fergie & Giggs - but this may have been support from the clubs themselves. Nedum was interviewed for City.

Gary James said:
The Cantona programme mentioned a few weeks back on another thread is on ITV tonight. This will be the British version (I've seen the French version) so don't know if they've changed it much (probably less French language speakers and more English!).

It'll be interesting to see how it comes across.

Well it seems ITV edited out most of the City content (like you and nedum)and chose to make it a rag love in :(

I watched it cos of reading page 1 of this thread - made me think it was balanced! How can ITV get away with cutting it like this? If the one shown overseas and on planes had much more city content?!
Thy made us sound like thick backwater people with no history, like all the damn media like to do at the moment.

I'm pissed off.. it's one way to get the blood boiling for the derby though eh.

After watching that, with the last minute goal from scholes my desire to see us hurt the scum has multiplied ten fold. For to long we have been a mild inconveniance to these twats, now is our time to humiliate them and make them look the twats for once, I want to see us beat them so badly, so brutally that they are ringing into talksport bleeting how we are ruining football, I want to see mass protests outside old trafford I want to see the destruction of that souless, plastic, **** breeding, cess pit, abortion of a football club and each and every one of there glory whoreing snidey 'fans' crying as they will just know that this is just the begining, lets fucking murder the bastards!
Ctid

Royaloak said:
Glazers_Wallet said:
WHERE DOES NATALIE SIT?!?!?!

Hopefully, in the not too distant future, on my face.

South Stand top tier about 6 or 7 rows behind me

Eric the king........WTF ?
A song claimed by some lisping red idiot as homage to cantona and invented by him at some point in the early 90's

Spin back to 68 the only king to this tune was Colin and has been ever since through the Kippax

Love this media hype, nothing to do with truth, typical evil empire lies, if we are on tv its true to the great unwashed.....pass the sick bag

Classic Lenin , repeat and repeat and repeat, the morons will accept it as gospel.

We have called them the evil empire-the darkside-the filth, all true. I have hated the bastards with a passion since 67 and hate them as as much nowl.

Padre Pio may my prayers be answered and inspire us to destroy them by 4 clear goals and that they sink them into the abyss and never return.

That Natalie certainly blows Tolmie's theory out of the water...

Stunning and a die hard City fan, I think I'm in love.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.