Capello GONE

citykev28 said:
sjk2008 said:
citykev28 said:
not at all. he's a coach in his own right and seen as the man to lead the new england forward. hodgson has had him working at the hawthorns on the quiet. hodgson is also highly regarded within the FA, hence he was the front runner during the trial. the FA almost resigned themselves to the fact that Redknapp was untouchable and began looking at other options.

Out of every single possibility.....Regis? Why on earth, Cyril Regis. Come on.

The fact that MVB was one of Holland's greatest ever players may have had something to do with him being selected for them.

Regis. Christ almighty. Shit storm wouldn't be the words

fucking hell, it's not my decision. i'm simply telling people on here what i know. lucky toma runs a fucking online newspaper dedicated solely to football and has backed up what i've said. why not have a go at him. if this shit carries on i'll report it to the mods.

i'll leave it for now but if you want a little bonus, get a tenner on it tomorrow. you'll probably get 100/1 at the moment but it won't last.

I think sjk was just expressing his total astonishment and not having a pop

baldybouncer said:
citykev28 said:
sjk2008 said:

The fact that MVB was one of Holland's greatest ever players may have had something to do with him being selected for them.

fucking hell, it's not my decision. i'm simply telling people on here what i know. lucky toma runs a fucking online newspaper dedicated solely to football and has backed up what i've said. why not have a go at him. if this shit carries on i'll report it to the mods.

i'll leave it for now but if you want a little bonus, get a tenner on it tomorrow. you'll probably get 100/1 at the moment but it won't last.

i'll ignore sjk's post then but some of the reactions i've had to this information have been unacceptable.

baldybouncer said:
citykev28 said:
sjk2008 said:

I think the appointment of a young English manager like Reggis is an excellent idea, especially under an international hero like Beckham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.