Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Are you saying he was? Photograph's canny be funny old things. I'm inclined to believe a video would be more appropriate in showing someone's emotions, and if it's true that on beIN or canal+ he was laughing and joking basically the second before that photograph was taken then it's a non issue.

He was celebrating with his kit on too. Infact, are you suggesting that he hated winning today and couldn't wait to cover up his City kit and spent the day sulking to himself? Ridiculous.

watch the video below, and imagine how undervalued and underloved Yaya feels after that non-celebratory moment.

[QUOTE="blueincy, post: 9238216, member: 60390
Poor old Yaya; no one went celebrating with him, everyone went to hug and caress Willy![/QUOTE]

anyway, i'm turning misery, i actually buzzin so i'm out.

Nice one City!

Maybe he too should have run towards the man who won us that shoot out?[/QUOTE]
This is a bit rubbish really.
I have been critical of Yaya's defensive aspects but he gave his all today, was an integral part of the side that outplayed Liverpool, and won despite a huge bit of cheating / blundering by the ref.
Watching his phone? Big deal. He is a champion, whether he joins in some singing or not.
I can understand some bitter reporter doing his best to spoil our night. Would expect better from our own fans though.

How bitter was Calamity James on Channel 5's highlights show, moaning that Willy was off his line when he saved the bin dippers pens yet Mignolet done the same but was shit and didn't save one. calamity fuck off you're not welcome at the Etihad
Just comfort yourself with the fact that the clown abandoned us to move to Portsmouth for an extra £5k per week then, ended up having to sell some of his medals when it all went pear shaped. Clueless clown who wanted to be a model, American footballer and has ended up spouting rubbish on Ch5.

watch the video below, and imagine how undervalued and underloved Yaya feels after that non-celebratory moment.

Poor old Yaya; no one went celebrating with him, everyone went to hug and caress Willy!

anyway, i'm turning misery, i actually buzzin so i'm out.

Nice one City![/QUOTE]

I think you're over thinking things mate. His instinct would have been to celebrate scoring the winning penalty, but as the players ran to Willy I'm sure he'd have realised that Willy deserves the plaudits more than anyone else today. He might be a huge ego and petulant as fuck at times, but not for a second today did he look as if he felt unloved because the team celebrated with Willy.

Get in there blues great day lost my voice, thought it was a good atmosphere today. Willy 3 belting saves lad get in. Can't wait to go Anfield now bet there will be some upset scousers haha.

I wonder if he's pissed off that when he run off celebrating he found himself alone while the rest of the boys mobbed Willy. No doubt the media will pick up on it and make a big deal about it.
I'm not for a moment suggesting that Yaya was sulking in anyway, but if he was in a pensive mood maybe it had something to do with his brother who ended up on the losing side. Just a thought.

I'm not for a moment suggesting that Yaya was sulking in anyway, but if he was in a pensive mood maybe it had something to do with his brother who ended up on the losing side. Just a thought.

Or he might have been trying to figure out how to make the video camera on his phone work.

He was celebrating like a fucking mentalist on the pitch. This is all completely ridiculous.

Did anyone else notice Hart giving Willy a big hug while on the terrace after the medal awards?

Good lad.

Did anyone else notice Hart giving Willy a big hug while on the terrace after the medal awards?

Good lad.

He went over to him on the pitch too and gave him a big hug. You could tell it was genuine and Joe was honestly delighted for Willy.
I thought it was funny when the players were each handed the trophy to hold aloft and when it came to Joe he looked at it as though to say "wtf, I had nothing to do with it" and raised it half heartedly and a little self consciously, before quickly passing it on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.