Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

I thought we were defensively great today, everything we lacked all season happened today. We were organised, disciplined in defence and never looked in any trouble at any stage in the match I thought. Liverpool couldnt carve out a chance and didnt look like they would until their goal. We looked head and shoulders the better team and we should have murdered them really, but all is well in the end. Yaya was great today, class players show and he did. The penalties for me showed that; watching it on an HD screen you could see the fear on the faces of the dippers who stepped up. I thought that every blue who took one just knew they had the quality to put theirs away. Great day, Pellegrini as classy as ever, selection proven to be right and we really are a wonderful club. Happy days.

this is Manchester city if we don't get carried away after winning silverware something is very wrong we went over 30 odd years without any bit of top level glory and united never let us forget it with that banner counter clocking up the years so my friend if anybody wants to say greatest day of my life they are so fucking right
Quite.

Just seen the pre penalty shoot out team talk on Sky.

Klopp screaming like a lunatic trying to get his players pumped.

Pellegrini just chilled out and calmly talking to his players.

Just like Kompany said, when they scored the team were calm and serene. It all comes from the top down so well done to the management for creating this atmosphere of calm

A massive piece of humble of humble pie being eaten by me tonight and I am delighted to do so! To see what it meant to Willy at the end, his first trophy and the man was in tears.Mistakes in the past or not he has cemented a place in blue hearts forever.

here is an image

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcU60BmW8AAazUs.jpg:large
CcU60BmW8AAazUs.jpg:large

Silvas ankles look like a butcher has been at them!

Or he might have been trying to figure out how to make the video camera on his phone work.

He was celebrating like a fucking mentalist on the pitch. This is all completely ridiculous.
This. Watch the brilliant vid city have just put on youtbe of the dressing room. Yaya is his typical mental self! I think you could see by the look in his eyes that his was a big deal to him. I think hes gone, and what a parting gift.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.