Capital One Cup Final - post match thread

Just got back home, knackered but what a fantastic day. I thought we were by far the better team, thoroughly deserved to win and should have put it to bed in normal time. Excellent from the skipper, another great performance from Fernandinho and absolutely delighted for Willy Cabellero. Big call from Manuel (though he'd probably disagree) but Willy more than repaid his faith in him and you could see the joy on his face.

Has anybody got the clips of Kompany going over to the Liverpool players right after the pens AND Noel Gallagher putting Jamie Carragher straight after the game in a live interview.

These 2 clips everybody talking about after but I can't find em on youtube anywhere, cheers.

Just got back and still chuffed.
Thought we might regret missing those chances (and the non-awarded penalty) after we'd taken the lead and also thought we'd regret MP not changing things as we were getting deeper and deeper before they scored. But we also forced a few good saves from Mignolet which seems to be overlooked by many.
On the way back to the car someone said he didn't want to beat them in a penalty lottery but wanted to stuff them three or four nil as he hates them so much. I can see where he's coming from but after the tonking they gave us a few months ago I was happy to accept victory however it came.
Having said that; wtf was Sterling doing? Him scoring against those obnoxious tosspots would have been the icing on the cake.
As for that quote by Klipperty after their semi: at time time you'd hardly set the world on fire, had a record no better than Brenda or Hodgson, yet you were fluent in Scouse bullshit. I really hope my trip to Klanfield on Wednesday will be just as rewarding as today.

Oh, what a beautifu morning....
oh what a beautiful day...
I'm hoping I'll have this feeling...
come the middle of May...
Superb mate. Beat whinging scousers in semi final then beat more whinging scousers in the final at Wembley. Carlsburg could hardly script it better. Wonderfully wonderful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.