Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Season ticket holder not on LCS with 3800, not sure to get wembley ticket just need 1 ticket anywhere not worried PM me cheers.

Clacky said:
Season ticket holder not on LCS with 3800, not sure to get wembley ticket just need 1 ticket anywhere not worried PM me cheers.

Reckon u will be fine

Absolutely lost. Only ever been to three City games due to living overseas and money but the family seems set on going to this match. It seems that we'll be last on the list to purchase.

this is a long shot.
any family with 2 adults and 2 kids with season cards not going?
i only have 6k points and kids only have blue cards so im going to struggle to get the cheap tickets.
pm me if you can help.
cheers

I am looking for either 2 tickets together for final (only got blue membership with over 1650 points),

I have the option of 1 season ticket to get 1 ticket on 8th Feb but need another ST to use for this date to get 2 tickets together.

If anyone can help either way please please let me know.

thanks
michelle

mancityvstoke said:
Anyone any idea when the points criteria is going up?

Manchester City v Sunderland
Sunday 2 March 2014
Kick off – 2pm
The club has received an allocation of 31,580 tickets.

Five categories of match ticket are available to purchase, priced as follows:

Category

Price (Adult)

Price (16 and Under & Over 65)

Category 1

£100

£50

Category 2

£90

£45

Category 3

£72

£36

Category 4

£56

£28

Category 5

£40

£20

Disabled

Priced as above relative to area, plus free assistant

PLEASE NOTE: Tickets will not be available to purchase or collect* ‘in person’ at the Stadium Ticket Office for this match.

*With the exception of disabled wheelchair/ambulant supporters who will be able to purchase and collect from the Ticket Office.

You can view the Wembley Stadium plan here, or get a view from the seats by clicking here.

Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a> or by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)** by supporters who meet the following criteria;

2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 9,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 3rd February at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 4th February at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 5th February at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 6th February at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme with 4,500 or more loyalty points – Friday 7th February at 9am
Any 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders on the League Cup Scheme – Saturday 8th February at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders not on the League Cup Scheme with 6000 or more loyalty points – Monday 10th February at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders not on the League Cup Scheme with 5000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 11th February at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders not on the League Cup Scheme with 4000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 12th February at 9am
2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders not on the League Cup Scheme with 2000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 13th February at 9am
Any 2013/14 Platinum/Gold Seasoncard holders not on the League Cup Scheme – Friday 14th February at 9am
**Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.