capital one owe us big time.

blueflash said:
I think they should owe united something, I thought from extra time til the end was classic comedy the likes will be shown for years to come
lol the look at the chosen one was the priceless .....and the gummy old bear

cityboy5 said:
Please don't lose this time city .

Surely the last Wembley appearance and defeat to Wigan and the pain of that day will be in the players minds.

I hope we play our strongest team available and just strutt our stuff bearing in mind this shower has already beaten us 1-0 earlier in the season.

Come on City I was 18 when we last won this trophy!!

Rather than the Milk, Carling, Capital One, League Cup or whatever else it's going to be called, I feel a sweeter result this year would be a winning FA Cup final at Wembley to drown out the ghosts from FA Cup finals past!

de niro said:
this tournament was running out of steam, us getting to the final will once again give it wide appeal. everyone will want to see Manchester city on the big stage.

bloody hell less than ten years ago you were a proper football club just like us and look at the attitude now

we'll enjoy the capital one cup final more than you lot, win, lose or draw

the capital one cup owes us nowt

this final means a lot more to us than you lot who will be in the bigger european competition anyway

never take anything for granted man city

the hard yards are still been done up here in sunderland

sunderland till i die said:
de niro said:
this tournament was running out of steam, us getting to the final will once again give it wide appeal. everyone will want to see Manchester city on the big stage.

bloody hell less than ten years ago you were a proper football club just like us and look at the attitude now

we'll enjoy the capital one cup final more than you lot, win, lose or draw

the capital one cup owes us nowt

this final means a lot more to us than you lot who will be in the bigger european competition anyway

never take anything for granted man city

the hard yards are still been done up here in sunderland
Bloody hell ,read one comment and we all have attitude. The club may be bigger but fans remain the same. Every year we go up to Wearside expecting to lose its our nature. One season we may not take it for granted and stuff you. How do you know it means more to you than it does to us ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.