capital one owe us big time.

de niro said:
sunderland till i die said:
de niro said:
this tournament was running out of steam, us getting to the final will once again give it wide appeal. everyone will want to see Manchester city on the big stage.

bloody hell less than ten years ago you were a proper football club just like us and look at the attitude now

we'll enjoy the capital one cup final more than you lot, win, lose or draw

the capital one cup owes us nowt

this final means a lot more to us than you lot who will be in the bigger european competition anyway

never take anything for granted man city

the hard yards are still been done up here in sunderland

hi fan of little club, tell you what, we promise to keep the score down so you don't do a Bradford.

I know you're winding him up but you do sound like a bit of a twat ;)

i'm happy to support a little club

our little club has done quite well against your massive club lately

apart from in the asian cup final

still you've got the money and all the cockneys and hangers on that come with it

basically you'll have ten or so years of glory ahead of you similar to the twenty years that man utd had

doesn't seam quite right really though does it?

perhaps for the younger fan base but not your real lads from the 70's and 80's

still you've got the money and all the cockneys and hangers on that come with it

basically you'll have ten or so years of glory ahead of you similar to the twenty years that man utd had

I know De Niro likes a wum on occasion but you may well be being serious and you also sound like a twat now. If you've ever met any proper City fans you'll know what you've written is a load of bollocks.

You have a London Ip address? Sat in front of a flumped ManUre shirt?

Find a rock.

Go hide.

acton28 said:

You have a London Ip address? Sat in front of a flumped ManUre shirt?

Find a rock.

Go hide.
Ha! get Beijing Red on here now.

He is taking the piss........

As for the last bit, it seems ok to me and I am very much from the 80's scene. I love it in fact. Would rather this any day of the week than the shit i have watched for 30 years before the takeover. We had some fun in the old days but this is different level football wise.

You will still largerly find the same core of 35000 die hards at our club with of course some newer fans and a few day trippers but by and large the fan base hasnt changed.

Dont be so touchy....It was a joke (I think) albeit not a very funny one from your side of the fence.............

March 2nd 1974 on my 10th birthday I was there and have been ever since ,I love it now and more than anything hope we humiliate you,that seems quite right to me.

lust overlord said:
de niro said:
this tournament was running out of steam, us getting to the final will once again give it wide appeal. everyone will want to see Manchester city on the big stage.

bloody hell less than ten years ago you were a proper football club just like us and look at the attitude now

this final means a lot more to us than you lot who will be in the bigger european competition anyway

It was a tongue in cheek opening post.

Amazing how many opposition fan posters seize on stuff like this to "prove" we've all forgotten where we came from.

-- Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:51 am --

de niro said:

It was a tongue in cheek opening post.

Amazing how many opposition fan posters seize on stuff like this to "prove" we've all forgotten where we came from.

exactly. I've done almost 50 years of city. i'll never forget the shit I've seen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.