"Captain Tom" charity | Watchdog to review accounts

I think "parasite" is the word..

Why ? Are you saying she was obtaining the covid loans illegally ? If secretary's them and there us no indication she won't, what has she done wrong ?
With regards to the charity, if the general public weren't so gullible, if the media werent so manipulative and the government so desperate to be liked, a retired army bloke would have wandered round his garden a bit and £200 would have gone to a local charity.

Why ? Are you saying she was obtaining the covid loans illegally ? If secretary's them and there us no indication she won't, what has she done wrong ?
With regards to the charity, if the general public weren't so gullible, if the media werent so manipulative and the government so desperate to be liked, a retired army bloke would have wandered round his garden a bit and £200 would have gone to a local charity.
He’s saying she’s a parasite, which isn’t the same as breaking the law. And I’d say, based on what I believe to be true, it’s an accurate description. And therefore she’s also a ****.

Quite strong advocacy in her defence there, are the rumours that she is on the shortlist to be a Tory candidate for Parliament correct then?

:)

He’s saying she’s a parasite, which isn’t the same as breaking the law. And I’d say, based on what I believe to be true, it’s an accurate description. And therefore she’s also a ****.
Get with it Man - It has recently become imperative that a law is broken and a criminal offence committed for it to be a moral wrong.
Was Tom over 18?

Quite strong advocacy in her defence there, are the rumours that she is on the shortlist to be a Tory candidate for Parliament correct then?

:)
I am not defending her just having a go at the gullible people who donated. Every charity I can think of is a money making exercise. Yes I know Dorothy works tirelessly to raise money for Venezuelan Yaks who are crippled with Arthritis but Save the Children, Oxfam and the rest are just a money making rip off.
Some bloke decides to walk round his back garden and this weird country make him a Sir and donate millions. Even when it comes out that the organisers are spending it, didn't he go to Barbados ? they still donate. Weird.

Reactions: PPT
My question was, Is she a parasite for taking Covid loans ?
The charity scam is a different matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.