"Captain Tom" charity | Watchdog to review accounts

I guess we shouldnt be surprised by things like this these days...but really!!! You expect the public / charities commission to accept that it is all necessary for the functioning of the charity to have a Spa for private use in your home? FFS
But of course it makes it OK that they called it the Captain Tom Building. I bet they toast him with champagne every time they sit in their hot tub
As said, tarnishing a great mans name/legacy
The Charities Commission have very strict rules hence the Foundation has been barred from receiving donations and his **** of a daughter is being investigated.

Just saying like, no agenda here or nothing but, when Sir Tom made a single with Michael Ball of a certain song famously from the musical Carousel.
If I recall correctly then didn’t a certain cult like, this means more organisation from the feral part of the North West of ENGLAND attempt to piggyback on to it?

Charities are not the real victims here, I am off to light a candle for the real victims.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.