"Captain Tom" charity | Watchdog to review accounts

Yes, being investigated.

When City were being investigated by UEFA did you assume we were guilty because we were being investigated about something we hadn't done, or did you think it was a bit harsh when the press made the same assumption that you are making now?
I do find it strange that on BM you can't criticise Sir Rashford of Fish Fingers but Tom's family are already guilty, they should be asset stripped publicly flogged and then thrown in the gutter.
As you rightly say, we were investigated and during that time were hammered by everyone because we were guilty.....except we weren't.

FFS - makes a statement..............from Barbados.......................

Hahahaha part of me thinks good luck to her.

How does “donating money to the NHS” even work? Was called income tax last time I looked.

Utter mugs who fell for this scam. Same muppets who bought all those daft rainbow car stickers.

Nicked of Twitter.
The sad and unedifying Captain Tom charity business reminds me of Eric Hoffer’s brilliant quote:

“Every great cause begins as a movement, becomes a business, and eventually degenerates into a racket.”
Great quote. So true.

Human beings are greedy cunts. That’s the root of the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.