Car Crashes Into School

Haven't seen any video of the area. But I'm assuming there's a pavement in front of the premises, along with a railing and some sort of yard in front of the actual building? If that's the case, barring some medical issue, it's hard to see how the driver could claim it was accidental. Psychological issues, maybe?

Haven't seen any video of the area. But I'm assuming there's a pavement in front of the premises, along with a railing and some sort of yard in front of the actual building? If that's the case, barring some medical issue, it's hard to see how the driver could claim it was accidental. Psychological issues, maybe?
other sites reporting the driver had a "medical incident" before the crash.

Sky reporting she's been arrested for dangerous driving so seems to be conflicting info.

Looking at the scene I would wager you'd have to aim to get through that gap.

0b8012ac-ee97-4cd9-a8a1-37cab93265aa.jpg

THe overhead shot has it against the building, having just gone through a wooden perimeter fence.
I don't think there was a gap, the vehicle just went straight through it.

The panels appear to be leaning against the outside of the fence - maybe having been moved there after the incident?

Arrest for causing death by dangerous driving may be the go-to immediate charge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.