Car driving standards

I think you’re actually supposed to move to lane 3 to overtake them then move back to lane 1. Middle lane hoggers are the absolute worst. I burn their retinas out with a bit of full beam until they move.

it really is a grey area. I have been told by an advance driving instructor that is fine to stay in the inside lane. The reason is I havent changed from the middle to the inside to intake. So not over taking. My lane is just going quicker than the other lane.

Yet I have seen one of those motor way cop programs where someone stayed in the inside lane and went pass the copper. The copper pulled him over and bollocked him. Personally I think it was the copper who was wrong for not moving to the inside lane. The copper was hogging the middle lane.

it really is a grey area. I have been told by an advance driving instructor that is fine to stay in the inside lane. The reason is I havent changed from the middle to the inside to intake. So not over taking. My lane is just going quicker than the other lane.

Yet I have seen one of those motor way cop programs where someone stayed in the inside lane and went pass the copper. The copper pulled him over and bollocked him. Personally I think it was the copper who was wrong for not moving to the inside lane. The copper was hogging the middle lane.
No one should be in the middle lane unless they’re overtaking something in the inside lane.

I'm currently sat in Sheffield childrens hospital intensive care unit with my daughter who was hit last night.

I'm absolutely heartbroken as to that I seen when I got to the site....bodies everywhere and my daughter unconscious face down being helped by locals.

All the people were making there way back into the village after the fair had shut and then hit.

Can't get that image out of my head it's killing me.
Best wishes to you all mate.

I hope she and the others recover well. Bastid drunk drivers. My 9 and 11 year old cousins were killed, and my aunt crippled for life being hit by one on a zebra crossing many years ago.

Actually, maybe here is a place to ask advice. On my daily dog walk, I often pass a bloke in his 20's, sat chilling on a bench, headphones on and always with a spliff in his hand. He appears to have several over a period of time.
No problem with that whatsoever .... apart from he then gets in his car and drives off.
I don't like the idea of grassing, but then drug driving is no different to drink driving, and I am sure if any of us saw someone necking from a vodka bottle, we wouldn't hesitate.... I mean what if he goes on to do something like the twunt who killed my cousins did?
Grass him up....no pun intended.

Under/overtaking coppers is not a good idea in most situations.

We live on a very cramped and overpopulated island, where everybody either has or wants a car. Our inept public transport system outside of London does not help this; I've seen better infrastructures in many third world countries.

Add to the above, our entitled population have convenience and pleasures at the click of a button. People over here live soft lives and wake up too late due to laziness and/or drinking too much the night before. This in turn leads to it being everyone else's fault that they are running late, when the simple answer is to get up earlier.

There's one road near us that is lined by shitty estates either side of it. Parked cars galore both sides of the road and it's a totally lawless road, like a real life game of chicken whenever you drive down there, nobody gives way when the obstruction is on their side. I turn the car 45 degrees and drive towards them with the full beams on, usually does the trick, as long as you turn the car back inside before impact. Chav cunts only understand one thing and it's violence, thankfully I'm a more violent **** than them but have manners and etiquette.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.