Car Insurers you are a DISGRACE

Hopefully their car department is better than their house insurance. Aviva are the biggest set of cunts I've ever had to deal with in regards to claiming for something. Heard their life insurance is even worth once you pop your clogs so moved that elsewhere.
They are all as bad, I just treat car insurance like a protection racket. Something you get nothing out of but if you don’t pay it then woe betide.
The only claim I’ve ever made was via Hastings and they were utter cunts as well, maybe it’s a prerequisite of being in the industry.

I recently retuned from many years in oz, no claims in 20 odd years. I couldn’t find a company to honour my NCB because it wasn’t earned here, even though it’s in clear English and it’s from the RAC.

Just under 2k I had to pay, I’m in my 50s without a claim since I was about 30. It’s a fucking disgrace they are allowed to get away with it.

They are all as bad, I just treat car insurance like a protection racket. Something you get nothing out of but if you don’t pay it then woe betide.
The only claim I’ve ever made was via Hastings and they were utter cunts as well, maybe it’s a prerequisite of being in the industry.
I tend to alternate between Direct Line and A.N. Other, I had a claim a few years ago and Direct Line were fantastic. If they didn't bump up the price for year 2 I'd stick with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.