Car Park Cam

1. Little bit worried, Micah seems to have bulked up again. We found out year before last that too much muscle will make him very slow! hope im wrong last season he was awesome!

2. Can we start a collection for David Platt, looked like he just robbed a tramp on his way to training.

Sorry, this video was cringe-worthy....

Like most of the behind the scenes stuff, the OS is the best out there no doubt.

This video for me was uninformative, tacky, and slightly pre-staged.

Correct, its unfortunate people get giddy about a video that shows people simply walking in a building from their car.

I bet the players were bricking themselves when the first thing they seen as soon as they got out of their car was that big woman waiting to pounce on them and the office junior asking about suits.
SteSteez said:

Like most of the behind the scenes stuff, the OS is the best out there no doubt.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Correct, its unfortunate people get giddy about a video that shows people simply walking in a building from their car.

I bet the players were bricking themselves when the first thing they seen as soon as they got out of their car was that big woman waiting to pounce on them and the office junior asking about suits.
SteSteez said:

Or... we could not be miserable?

why was'nt t.o.j there,it would of been a good welcome back for the lads if she was stood there with her baps out.

uncle trautmann said:
1. Little bit worried, Micah seems to have bulked up again. We found out year before last that too much muscle will make him very slow! hope im wrong last season he was awesome!

2. Can we start a collection for David Platt, looked like he just robbed a tramp on his way to training.
Thought the same thing about Hart. Scruffy fucker. Jeans full of holes and he's wearing flip flops. Time to splash the cash Joe and get some decent *cough* clobber.

;-)

I would guess that the 307 and the Yaris don't belong to any of the playing staff though!!

FeedTheGoat10 said:
bobmcfc said:
simmers said:
Why is Eileen Grimshaw stood at the door with a camera kissing all the players?

platt was the only one not to give her a smooch
Don't think she was too keen on Platt either. To be fair if you were a woman you'd probably want to give a bunch of famous, athletic 20 odd year olds a kiss and leave a fat, balding 40odd year old.

....and what's wrong with balding 40 odd year olds????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.