Car parks

I actually dread to think of the chaos this is going to cause with the pre paid stuck on Mancunian way with the pay on the day fans,
Why have they actually fucked about it couldn't of been more simple £190 taken at £19 pm over 10 months job done ,
Maybe the real reason was they saw they could basically put it up by charging for the cup games that were free ,more income box ticked
That was our first reaction, when we found out what the club was planning.

Just tried to book for Southampton but seems you cant just yet !

Really ?! I just tried to book for the Southampton game and it wont let me book. Just says coming soon ?

I think only season ticket holders can book at the min not matchday card holders

View attachment 25998
I would suggest ringing the club, but only if you’re happy to waste an hour or so of your day.

got the blue car park booked for leipzig; how bad is it usually getting in and out?

not drove to the stadium before because only live a couple miles so usually walk!

payment taken and no email confirmation either? what are they doing over there these days why is everything such a drama

Last edited:
got the blue car park booked for leipzig; how bad is it usually getting in and out?

not drove to the stadium before because only live a couple miles so usually walk!
From what I read on here I'd say just after your half time smoke in the toilets

I used to leave work in Horwich at 5.30 to go to night matches. Park on the old abattoir on Riverpark. No sweat or hassle. Enough time for a jar in the squash centre too.
Looks like those days can be consigned to history books.

I have booked Blue car park for Leipzig. I'm concerned about this ANPR system. It works well at shopping centres, but i feel like i'm going to turn up and not be allowed in.

Is there a failsafe for this? Can I show my car park proof and be allowed in?

payment taken and no email confirmation either? what are they doing over there these days why is everything such a drama
I am in the orange car park so will assume blue is the same. I get to the car pretty quick as our exit is near the car park and we make a move the second the whilstle goes. It can still take 20-30 mins to get out of the car park though. The earlier you get there before the game is definitely the better though, because then you are right near the exit in the way they 'park you'. If like me the last two home games we have cut it fine (despite leaving home 6 hours before kick off but thats the beauty of living in bloody Scotland) and you are near the back of the car park then thats the problem
So if you can get to the ground early you will get out early - if not prepare for a long wait

Reactions: cbl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.