Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

Yea but he's shit so it doesn't matter ;)
It will be a strange game, 3 days after the WC final, possible injured/exhausted players on both squads, temptation to play the kids, a crowd of possibly many kids and families (like the Chelsea tie) and Haaland and Salah! I have absolutely no idea how all that will spin out.

Given its the tie of the round, decent chance we play on the thursday 22nd with the draw after it so a couple more days rest but more importantly that's also a few days closer to the dippers boxing day game whereas we don't play until the 28th. Would influence Klopp's decision to go strong if it were the case.

Didn’t GMP stop the club giving United 5k at our place and us having 7k at the swamp few years ago? Could see them pushing for the same.
You are forgetting who it is though!

If it was Klanfield we'd get 3k

Our place they get the full entitlement, can't be seen to discriminate against that lot

Well, they are proposing that teams in European competition don't take part in the League Cup or their give their U21 sides a chance. Check the "New Deal For Football" thread. I said "in a while" because I think if it happens, they'll see a drop off in views and change it back within a few years.

Oh right cheers. Knowing how good the academy boys are though we will still have a good chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.