Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

I imagine they had two ex-United players doing the draw as they were the pundits for the game tonight. Presumably they were chosen for that role as they’d played for both the teams involved, rather than their ability to rig a draw!
They’d played for both teams but continuously referred to the rags as ‘we’ and the away team as ‘Aston Villa’ and of course were interviewed by a presenter who doesn’t try to hide the fact he’s also a rag

You are forgetting who it is though!

If it was Klanfield we'd get 3k

Our place they get the full entitlement, can't be seen to discriminate against that lot
Very true expect a GMP red carpet for them no matter what.

Could make the club re think hospitality in the south stand however, silver linings.

No, I think they'll have a weakened side too that's why I'd rather play them than a full strength lower league team.
Sorry but I don`t agree. A weakened team of ours would be better against a lower league team. By the same token I suppose which countries get to play in both the semi and final of the World Cup could determine how strong a team both us and the Dippers can put out.
Can`t see England getting to either of those rounds. ;)

Oh right cheers. Knowing how good the academy boys are though we will still have a good chance.
That would wind up the press to no end, but it's a bit optimistic. :)

On the plus side, what a way to give them some experience of senior professional football, without sending them on loan. City might actually want that.

Given its the tie of the round, decent chance we play on the thursday 22nd with the draw after it so a couple more days rest but more importantly that's also a few days closer to the dippers boxing day game whereas we don't play until the 28th. Would influence Klopp's decision to go strong if it were the case.
Play it Christmas Eve 20:15 kick off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.