Carabao Cup 4th Round Draw | Liverpool (H) | 8pm, Thurs 22nd December

I know it's a bit of a piss-take but this warm balls thing is getting old. We've had mostly very favorable draws and this is way better for us than the scousers. They have a dismal recent record at the Etihad and assuming fair ref'ing, we should be heavy favourites. Men in black a far bigger threat than the twats in red.

hKlnIM.gif

I'm ready

I imagine they had two ex-United players doing the draw as they were the pundits for the game tonight. Presumably they were chosen for that role as they’d played for both the teams involved, rather than their ability to rig a draw!
Which is fair enough but there’s still no reason why it can’t be automated. ALL football teams have fans who believe in warm/cold balls and the like so just move with the times and take the bag and balls out of it.

Given its the tie of the round, decent chance we play on the thursday 22nd with the draw after it so a couple more days rest but more importantly that's also a few days closer to the dippers boxing day game whereas we don't play until the 28th. Would influence Klopp's decision to go strong if it were the case.
Que a Klipperty moan about fixture scheduling.

Which is fair enough but there’s still no reason why it can’t be automated. ALL football teams have fans who believe in warm/cold balls and the like so just move with the times and take the bag and balls out of it.
Yeah, I’d have no issue with it being automated personally, although I imagine that would lead to just as many people claiming that’d be easier to rig than a human draw.

It will be a strange game, 3 days after the WC final, possible injured/exhausted players on both squads, temptation to play the kids, a crowd of possibly many kids and families (like the Chelsea tie) and Haaland and Salah! I have absolutely no idea how all that will spin out.
I'm pretty sure there'll be plenty of old school lads turning up for this one...

Tough draw for both sides I'm sure after the world cup both would have preferred an easier one so they could play a second string.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.